Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

2 flat tires and another sick call for my new job!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the_gooch, Oct 10, 2003.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

so, i am leaving for work like a half hour ago. I was actually running on time! much to my surprise i have 2 flats on my drivers side. no apparent slashes or punctures, and the airvalves were undamaged. so i am puzzled. i had to call in sick for work after missing an entire week last week. and i have been at this job for like a month! fucking bullshit!!!!

so now i had to call my sears roadside assistance so they can flatbed my car to the tire joint to get them replaced and to find the cause of this bullshit!.

oddly enough i have some drama brewing with some local no names, but i am not convinced foul play is the cause, because i would just assume they woulda slashed all 4, not to mention the fact that i would seen some kinda slash or puncture marks.

i think god just hates me!

count this as another pointless 12oz. rant!

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

dude...how often do tires just magically deflate...especially on the same side? I'd bet someone let the air out of them.

3. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i just got back from the tire spot. apparantly they weren't slashed nor was the air let out. the punctures were in the grooves of the treads, thus i probably ran something over. yes it is odd for 2, but i have had stranger shit happen.

5. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

ummm there was a time when someone loosened the lug nuts on my first car. my friends and i pulled over on the cross island and realized what had happened! I had many enemies for a long time...haha.

then there was a time when i had these six or seven local chumps roll on my old apt. on sunday morning. I was chillin with my ex g/f still in our pajamas. they came to my back window and swatted out my screen, so i told one of them to come closer and i maced him. then i grabbed this all metal steak knife and ran out of my house with that and my econo size can of mace. i chased most of them, but then one rolled up in a car. i took the blunt bottom end of the knife and cracked his windshield. he tried to run me over and drove the car up into a drive way that i ran up, the dumb fuck smacked his front end into the houses side steps. he fucked up their stoop as well as his front end, i gave him the finger and hopped the fence in the yard and jetted home! haha

i think both of those were from the same summer.....that was a rough summer.....i was wanted by kids from 2 seperate surrounding neighborhoods.

yeah tons of stories like that........i'm sorry to say! haha

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

at least you're still alive and kicking!

If someone just let the air out of the tires there'd be no marks
    (like a with bike tires back on the playground).

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

yeah i know but there were 2 small "puncture" holes in the treading, so i guess it was from "natural causes" hahaa. which i am glad!

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i let the air out of your tires.

because i hate you.

seriously though, im going to do that at least once a week now.

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i'm gonna have dirty adrian give you a hot carl!

do you want me to get into stories about that skank??

i will tie you up and stick her dirty draws in your face!

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

please......just die. i hate you.

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

hahahaha

awww your so cute when you try to be mean

hahahah

13. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

Whatever it was, it's probably in your driveway. Your tires are probably
    deflating right now.

Wouldn't that suck? Go check them.

14. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

Someone Probably deflated only 2 tires knowing that you wouldn't have 2 spares and you'd have to get the car taken to the shop. The mechanics, knowing that you didn't realise that the tyres may have simply been deflated without any punctures decided to charge you for two new tyres and the extra labour.

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

oh shit i just looked and my window is smashed!!

hahahahaahah.....psycheeeeeeeeeee