2 characters

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pisswater

mmmm fresh

piss, did u not see the diss to ur crew? obviously not.......lol, fk needs practice.....lol, preach on perm

im diggin' the first one....dunno bout the 2nd.....just doesnt go...

Guest big PERM

FUCK my character all props from here on out should go to my man JARGON, i think hes got some of the dopest characters ive ever seen. they are OG

Originally posted by cinamin roll

piss, did u not see the diss to ur crew? obviously not.......lol, fk needs practice.....lol, preach on perm

im diggin' the first one....dunno bout the 2nd.....just doesnt go...

ohh shit man did our crew get dissed. we better log of the forum and never show our names again,

fuk that we probably get dissed on here every day,

nothing new

but its never gonna matter because this is the internet

Originally posted by FROSTY

ohh shit man did our crew get dissed. we better log of the forum and never show our names again,

fuk that we probably get dissed on here every day,

nothing new

but its never gonna matter because this is the internet

yeh thats what i ment...anyways i was just pointing that out cuz he obviously didnt see it....

Originally posted by cinamin roll

yeh thats what i ment...anyways i was just pointing that out cuz he obviously didnt see it....

ya know what go fuk yourself, dont diss my crew unless you think your better.

in that case ill battle you straight up.

hit up a wall and take a flick and ill do the same.

A lot of you under estimate us and ill prove it to you.

and if you dont except this battle then dont reply

dunnn............

Originally posted by big PERM

eat a fat cock bitch i cant speak for my homie but i except, i wish you lived in my city...........

k this is fuking gay. I cant even challenge one person on 12oz without getting their 10 other friends verbally attacking me the next minute.

you may be better at graffit than me but I bet thats all your good at. Straight up you seem like a stupid fuck to me. the type of person who would jump in on a one on one fight. I havnt said shit to you. just cauz youve got a shit load of toys on this forum riding your dick dosnt mean shit!

I know your better at graffiti than me, thats why I never challenged you to a battle you ignorant fuck!

I bet right now your off painting something for cinamon roll to show me up. probably sucking his dick too. WELL FUCK YOU!

Guest Ser3adc

those characters are dope...feelin them both...on a different note...internet beef is gay...frosty called u out to battle...if u aint going to then stop all the shit talkin...i think i speak for everyone when i say this...peace.

I have been feeling your sketches and shit for a few weeks now.....I would like to see some of them painted-give the blackbook a rest for a minute.Good day............post some pictures of the finished product.

Originally posted by tears*uno

foreal perm chill out man...who cares its the internet..

Yea, I got shot down in flames in here by a shitload of people, its just the net .... internet beef is pointless. :rolleyes:

-A

Guest -sudz-

i agree that FK needs practice. i think we fucking suck. i seem to be the only one of us these days that isnt saying we think we're good.

Guest big PERM

i agree about the maximum gayness of this internet beef, but frosty youve got my personality all wrong man, i was just saying that i have my homies back and im shure all your crew members would do the same for you(sounds like some dumbass gang shit). i was just surprised to see a battle being started on the internet, i didnt know what to think. oh well though who gives a shit, and no i havnt painted anything and i do not chop up cinnimon roll , and fuck all these new kids giving me internet props i could care fucking less i just post to see what cats i respect say about my shit. i am going to apologize to any one who had to see this, not only did i embarass myself (its not in my nature to be aggressive) but i made this forum look childish and just plain gay. giant is the king. im a location were its near impossible to paint but when i return home there will be plenty of painted flicks for youz. fk is alright in my book. truce? word

-permski BLPK

Werd...

I totally know how it is. I was just sticking up for my crew cauz you know how much beef we get and how we alwayse get put down. but i probably wouldnt even be into graffiti if it wasnt for them so I dont like it when people alwayse diss us. I was just doing what I had to do. but ya lets end this before we look like real idiots.

PERM we cool. your a great graffiti artist and I should be learning from you rather than getting into beef with you. worst of all its internet beef the lowest of all beef.

anywho we cool

Archived