Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

2 beer buzz.zzz.zz.zzz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by johnny, Apr 9, 2003.

1. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

man, this is sooooo nice. this is like copping tit for the first time or finally not loosing your goo right away when you sleep with a chick when you're super horny.

who's with me?

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Veteran Member

hey...

i love beer and booby too.

yay!

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

damn you! Now Im craving a beer.

a BIG one...

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

agreed

5. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I can't use beer in a plural sense sine one glass will get me drunk.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Suki-how bout a round of drinks!

:idea:

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

its quittin time!!

likah stow, here I come!

8. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

yay for drinking

gonna drink some absinthe(the real thing) for the first time tonight, shit could get crazy...

9. villain

villain Veteran Member

.... m.... must.... re... resist........
    Moderation is key, not commodity.

10. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I've got an Asian friend who I think is Korean that is lacking some enzyme in his stomach. This enzyme does something to slow down the impact of alchohol on most people, but he says it is a condition that some Asians experience. Thus half a shot of liquor gets him drunk, or maybe half a glass of beer...lucky fuck.

11. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

hrmmm, the wife's a total lush. i find it entertaining when we're just chillen because she gets so fucking fiesty when she's inebriated. heh, she's totally gonna read this and punch my arm.

12. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

i take comfort in knowing i got about 70% of a 12 pack of coors light just waiting for me in the fridge

13. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

a 24 of fosters......a fortie of mickeys....a few shots of so-co.....i ll be ready for war in a minute.......mmmm...freee pizza......

14. krie

krie Guest

^^^ Fosters is great isnt it :D

theres a beer here in aus called Carlton Cold. they have made a beer called Carlton Shots, which has a shot of vodka in them, they are quite good. taste like beer but theres an after taste of vodka, i like them :D

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

hell yes johnathan.
    i need to hook up some cold ones soon, it's been awhile..
    2 beer buzz is the shit, especially after a long day...
    i had lite beer for the first time awhile back...booooo...
    ..like sucking tit through a sweater.