2 beer buzz.zzz.zz.zzz

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I can't use beer in a plural sense sine one glass will get me drunk.

I've got an Asian friend who I think is Korean that is lacking some enzyme in his stomach. This enzyme does something to slow down the impact of alchohol on most people, but he says it is a condition that some Asians experience. Thus half a shot of liquor gets him drunk, or maybe half a glass of beer...lucky fuck.

^^^ Fosters is great isnt it :D

theres a beer here in aus called Carlton Cold. they have made a beer called Carlton Shots, which has a shot of vodka in them, they are quite good. taste like beer but theres an after taste of vodka, i like them :D

Guest BROWNer

hell yes johnathan.

i need to hook up some cold ones soon, it's been awhile..

2 beer buzz is the shit, especially after a long day...

i had lite beer for the first time awhile back...booooo...

..like sucking tit through a sweater.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

a 24 of fosters......a fortie of mickeys....a few shots of so-co.....i ll be ready for war in a minute.......mmmm...freee pizza......

wooah shit..im walking funny now....add on a few more shots of so-co and a magnum fortie....and some sourapple vodka.....hehehe....its wednesday and im drunk...:lol: :lol: :lol: :krunk: :krunk:

If I were to fall off the wagon chritst superstar I'd get WASTED OFF OF ONE! All of my sell out boys do the unthinkabel when they break.......those 10% 40's cobra? or Oe's and weed...............I hate watching kids break their edge but I love watching them all sloppy crying questioning their lifes!

Originally posted by KING BLING

I've got an Asian friend who I think is Korean that is lacking some enzyme in his stomach. This enzyme does something to slow down the impact of alchohol on most people, but he says it is a condition that some Asians experience. Thus half a shot of liquor gets him drunk, or maybe half a glass of beer...lucky fuck.

Yeah I know, and it sucks. My friends call to go out for drink"S" and after one I have to stumble home and miss all the fun unless I nurse that shit a sip every hour. I'm a cheap date.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tonight's stats:

Drink: Bass Pale Ale, Don Q Grand Añejo

Smoke: Carlos Toraño Reserva Selecta Robusto

Face: Game

Pants: Pointy

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Yeah I know, and it sucks. My friends call to go out for drink"S" and after one I have to stumble home and miss all the fun unless I nurse that shit a sip every hour. I'm a cheap date.

word me too. I used to have a tolerance of like.. a 40oz.. which is alot of my size.. and i would already be drunk...but i really odnt like drinking if i dont drink for awhile and take a drink.. then i feel all pukey and my face gets red and i can hardly breathe.. and i dont feel very good.. mentally i can handle it but my stomach gets mad at me.. so therefore i dont bother drinking anymore.. i havent drank in about 8 months.. ever since rags left haha.. and i know for sure.. 1/3rd of a beer would get me faded now how sad. maybe ill drink tonight. but nah probally just smoke the chron. im a cheap date also.. unless you take me out to eat ;]

Originally posted by alure

word me too. I used to have a tolerance of like.. a 40oz.. which is alot of my size.. and i would already be drunk...but i really odnt like drinking if i dont drink for awhile and take a drink.. then i feel all pukey and my face gets red and i can hardly breathe.. and i dont feel very good.. mentally i can handle it but my stomach gets mad at me.. so therefore i dont bother drinking anymore.. i havent drank in about 8 months.. ever since rags left haha.. and i know for sure.. 1/3rd of a beer would get me faded now how sad. maybe ill drink tonight. but nah probally just smoke the chron. im a cheap date also.. unless you take me out to eat ;]

I'm in love:dazed:

Archived