.........?????!!!!!!2#$%#$%^^$%^..BEEP

FACE BOY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Merdle
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Why should I feel bad for somebody that bites that hard? Wait.... thats not biting, thats almost a carbon fucking copy. I have a heart, just not for that. That is just pathetic.

Who are you talking about?? You need glasses. I see absolutly no saber influence on this thread.

hey the bite is pretty fucken obvious to me too. but biting is not all bad. just think back to when you used to bite, and it becomes easier to accept. c'mon dont front like you never in your carrer as a writer bit anything. but i see your point too jtf. i think if i looked through this mountain of fliks i have here i could locate the exact saber piece that came from. but im too lazy

Guest Merdle

Dude, if you dont see that bite, then you need glasses, mine are on and clean. I can see it just fine.

Oh wait, I just realized you have probably never seen old Saber stuff because you just started writing a year ago. My bad.

:rolleyes: please

Guest bigdork

jewish are you a toy? you definatley dont know much about trains, Kwest is sick and has been at it for a while. somebody shut this fool up with some flix of kwest shit, maybe some of those whole car hopper deals.

Originally posted by bigdork

jewish are you a toy? you definatley dont know much about trains, Kwest is sick and has been at it for a while. somebody shut this fool up with some flix of kwest shit, maybe some of those whole car hopper deals.

No Im not a toy. And would you shut the fuck up, Im obviously not talking about Kwest. Jesus man, dont you read the posts?

Originally posted by binaryheresy

whoa whoa whoa.... are we talking about that kwest freight being the saber bite? if so, shut the fuck up dude.... the two styles vary quite a bit. but anyway, nice post.... emer and whoever he is painting with wholecars rule.

He thought I was talking about Kwest too.. Hey maybe you guys see something I dont?

I was talking about the SEBO.

Guest Merdle

He thought I was talking about Kwest too.. Hey maybe you guys see something I dont?

I was talking about the SEBO.

intersting observation. I hate arguaing. To each his own.:D

Archived