2 Basic Sketches

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest meone

you may want to use some different markers and pencil to get a consistant flow with your colors but other than that good start

Guest THEdude

do the second one a whole bunch of times again, without coloring and without any fancy stuff.

then post it again to see the improvement.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by FROSTY

what happend to the days when 12 oz was a bunch of assholes who would verbally rape a person who sketched like this.

whell at least im still here. you suck get better!

well we could do that, but hey maybe next time

Yea, I kinda noticed the rare kindness in this thread, its much appriciated. Everyone has to start somewhere. There was a day when even all you dope writers were at a level like some people on this site, help out. For real though, its much appriciated.

Can some of you pick out some shit for me to improve on in these sketches, that would help even more.

-A

yeah, basically.....

your first sketch... what's up with the "h"? i find that random curve in it really odd, it stops the flow of it in the middle of the piece and makes you pick up later on. also, your 3-d perspective is waaaay off. you should learn point-perspective or something, which would help a lot.

your second sketch... i can see where you're going, just make sure you keep yoru letters similar, and fix the s. make it look more like the e. it just sort of falls in on itself because it's too fat. much like a 350 lb. nine-year-old girl would do.

and finally, forget the exclamation point.

other than that, keep it up, etc.

Guest ArtvandaL

awww thats wack as fuck!! why do you bother scanning that ugly shit onto your computer to show it to us?! for opinions????

are you blind or do you really see these sketches as "dope". theyre fukin nasty!

even that write.."cheps" cheps!??? what the fuck is a "chep"?

dont post more sketches or any other fag shit for at least 3 more years, maybe by then youll be better. faget little bitch.

i'm disgusted!

:heated: :lol: :heated:

everytime i see some shit like this and i feel like heatin on the person who shitted on some paper err i mean drew it .. i just flip through the first book i ever filled... man.. im still not the best.. but after 2 years im really startin to get down.. i was once where you are .. so i wont hate..

Guest big PERM

your style is like dying in my sleep..........i dont feel it.

really work hard though to get better, just copy the letters off gas station signs or some shit and as you get better tweak em out, i dont know.

Guest --zeSto--

here's a helpfull tip...

dont bother wasting time on colour.

With the time you took to fill in the colours,

you could have done 4 more outlines.

Outlines come first... then the rest rests on that structure.

Guest eessee

busted.....keep practicing dog like zesto said don't worry about fills worry about letter structure and make the letters flow and stay in the same style form.....

Archived