2 anda half years are over // i hope she doesnt hurt herself

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

i just broke up with my girl of 2anda half years. She really loves me but i couldnt take it anymore and i feel really fucked up for doing ti cause now shes crying her fucking eyes out and saying she cant do it. I feel really fucked up like i cant cry and i dont even know if i loved her back... what the fuck should i do anyone know??? anyone gone through this before??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

she's probably fucking some dude right now with a bigger dick than you.

couldnt that be any and everyone?

most likely youre going to turn her into a clam buffer because of your lack of performance in bed...

Guest angry xbox

ummm who said i had bad performance in bed???????

yous guys only think bout sex???

NM

she says she really loves me but i feel bad now and i just want the stripper bitch to call me back so we can bang tonight...

shes probably the best thing to ever happen to you and youll never find a gurl who will like you as much as she did, instead you are now doomed to falling for gurl that wont really like you and youll never get your ex back now for hurting her.

you fucked up dick head. muhahahahah

Boy, you guys give great advice

RBox---You probably did the right thing by breaking up with her if you didn't love her. One of the problem with teenaged romance is the neither party is usually mature enough to commit, or if one is and the other is not, it sets up an unequal relationship that is pretty much doomed to failure. Even in a joke, it's clear that not many of the guys on 12 oz. are mature enough yet for this sort of relationship. Since girls mature faster than boys, they should be dating boys somewhat older than they are so that there will be a roughly equal relationship.

Adolescence is all about finding out who you are and testing reality. Girls have to do this too. They find out, by dating a few different guys, that true love isn't the smooth sailing romance they hoped for. Each time they get in a jam, they mature some, and learn to be more discriminating in who they will date and court. Boys, by dating a few different girls, soon discover that if they want to have any reputation with the girls that they know, they must learn to behave less self-centeredly and more like a gentleman. Some guys can do this, some guys can't.

If your ex-girlfriend ain't the one for you, you did her a favor by breaking it off. Don't disrespect her to anybody else. Gentlemen do not kiss and tell, nor do they harm a young woman's social standing with her peers by assassinating her character. OTHER GIRLS ARE WATCHING YOUR BEHAVIOR. If you diss Suzie in front of a crowd, OR to some individual, it's going to get around. The other girls are going to think to themselves "What a jerk, if he will tell everybody about Suzie and him, he would do the same thing to me." People CANNOT keep their mouths shut. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE REPEATED OVER AND OVER. Even if she was a bitch, be kind about it. It will pay off in the long run. If anybody asks you, say things like "Suzie is a really wonderful person, but we just grew apart. I really hope everything works out for her in the future." You DON'T want to say stuff like "I only stayed with her cause she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, but finally all her sniveling and whining got to me and I quit the bitch like a bad habit." That is, don't say stuff like that unless you never want another date as long as you go to high school. Or whatever.

On the other hand, if that's how you really feel, go ahead and disrespect her, and then all the other girls will know, and they can avoid getting involved with you. You'd be doing them a favor too. Either way---your choice.

I hope she doesn't hurt herself. If she threatens you with that, call up her mom and tell her mom that she is threatening to kill herself or whatever she said. YOU CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S ACTIONS, ONLY YOUR OWN. Focus on your own behavior. Be responsible. Behave decently and do the best you can. She is ultimately responsible for herself. If she tries to manipulate you by threats or harming herself, she is only proving that she is sick. Don't feed into that. You gotta live your own life, so just do the best thing and try not to hurt anybody else.

You probably DO feel some love for her, but you just did a really awful thing to her, even if in the long run it's the best thing to do, it still hurts both of you, but you don't know how to feel pain yet because you inflicted it. Maybe you won't cry, but you'll feel pain and deal with it how ever most adolescent boys deal with pain - it turns to anger.

Like Kabar said, don't go around trashing her rep.

Originally posted by Pistol

she's probably fucking some dude right now with a bigger dick than you.

have a good day.

ill confess, that dude is me

kabar is right, the older you get, the more you'll realize that. you should learn to be a man, maybe call her and ask how she's doing every once in awhile. as for the stripper...umm, good way to get herpes....

know what the difference between love and herpes is?

herpes lasts forever.

Archived