Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

2:02 AM 2/02/02

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Cracked Ass, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Just thought that was kind of neat. :king:

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

wow youre as bored as me! hahahaahaha!

3. Cracked Ass

Let's see if somebody can bump this in just under 12 hours, the digits will line up again for the PM session.

4. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

I hung out with this girl for the second time, like a date/hang out type thing. She turned out to be alot more then what i expected of her. She's.........................................yeah. Fucking awesome person.

The president is in deep admiration oh this woman.

And i also bought the simpsons trivia game.........fucking rock. The only thing better would be , eh, what the fuck ..........i had more then my fair share right about now.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Cracked is obsessed with numbers... have I ever mentioned how the time 3:33 seems to plauge me?

Actually... Cracked, what do you know about music theory? Have you ever heard of a system called 'set theory'? It's like the geometric set notation or something, mainly it's too mathmatical for me, and I understand classical theory, but, I've found quite a few sites about this set theory.

6. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

the moment came and went
    and i was studying sociology

will the world remember this moment?

probably not.

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i always look at the clock when its at 3:04 (like "hoe" upside down on a pager/digital number anything) or at 11:34 also (hell)

8. Cracked Ass

I'm foggy on set theory, but I have music theory down - mixolydian and harmonic minor scales and chord construction and all that. (I don't have it translated fluently to the guitar - I can play any chord you name, but I'll have to write shit out on paper and then find a voicing on the guitar, which could take as long as 15 minutes - not exactly jam session speed.)
    I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with numbers, but on a digital clock 12:34 looks like HEZI upside down.

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

but heres one for numbers also,
    i was born on december 13th, the time was 2:13p.m., in room 313...ooooh scarrrryyyyyy!!! and my first graff crew that ever linked me up was 113!

10. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i cant go to sleep. my dreams are going to take my life.

11. Cracked Ass

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, you continue to be 'not obsessed with numbers' and continue to memorize the HazMat calsses, whatever... 15 minutes is a long time to go from paper to fretboard, and voicing is a tricky thing... still... I'll email a couple links in the next day or so, seriously, it's too involved for me, if you can use it, more power to ya, but if not, I won't think any less...

so you know some scales, perhaps modes, but can you use a 'triadic approach'? Have you tackled arpeggios? Do you have a handle on chord substitution? From your self characterizations, I thought you were more of a 'banger'. The kind who can read tablature and hear rhythms. I mean, don't think I've missed your Holdsworth references and such, I'm just sayin, I quit while I was momentarilly ahead in Scrabble and I won't even try you on Chess, but, we gotta hook up on a theory con-fab...

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

damn if i was you guys id go get a buncha paint and go bomb....if your so bored go paint duh....if i had my own house id go painting every night...but i have to sneak out of my house and its a bitch and a risk so i have to limit my runs....

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

when you have your own house, and you're going to bed early and sober, so you can keep said house, I want you to remember that you said that...

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

but its a weekend!! no work