Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

1995 Saab 9000 CS TTUUURRRBBOOOO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Feb 21, 2004.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Ok, 1995 Saab 9000 CS turbo, 5 speed manual, 17" alloys, tinted, intake, exhaust, 117k miles dude is asking $6000

I trying to talk the biznatch down to $4500 but he's being a dick about it since he has the rims and all that jazz so would i be an idiot if I paid $5k for it? I suggested $4700 and he said he'd think about.

Am I getting fucked in the ass here? I did some research and I don't think i am but I figured i should ask the population of 12oz.

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

i wouldnt drive a saab

but the deal sounds good.

3. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

old 9000's have electrical problems , but im not sure about later models. i had a neighbor that owned a 9000 and it ran until 350k , but the locks didnt work , nor did the windows.

4. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

what kind of service records does he have? did he beat the snot out of it? has he had any of the turbo parts replaced? do you know what those will be to get replaced if they fail? have you driven it?

5. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

what kind of accidents has the car had? if he says no get a carfax. how do the tires wear? have you looked at the underbody? if you don't know what you're looking at approach a local mechanic and have him give it a thorough look before you pass off cash. how does it handle? is the steering all over the place? what kind of gas mileage does it get? what kind of gas has he run in it? is he a dipshit who beat the snot out of the car? do you plan to beat the snot out of the car?

6. caL

caL Senior Member

good questions, i wasnt thinking about half of those

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know shit about that particular car, but i know 5k for a ten year old car is alot. and if its worth that much, it's going to expensive to fix too.
    your world though.
    good luck.

i like saabs. specially the new ones. volvos too.

8. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Probably one of the raddest cars of all time. But it if it's a good one. And post pics.

Sorry I thought you said Saab 900. 9000's are ugly.

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Before you put down any cash take it to a mechanic had have him/her run a diagnostic on the engine. That'll cost around 20 dollars.. I think.. and it will tell you any problems the car might have engine wise.

10. multipleman

multipleman Member

i got a '87 900 turbo and it has 268K miles on her so.....
    but then again they dont make cars like they used to

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

They didn't make cars like they used to in 1987 either, Saab produces great cars though.

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

http://www.cairomotors.com/gallery/cro0070.jpg'>

i love the new turbo 93
    [img]http://www.carlist.com/newcars/2003/image/saab93.jpg'>

[img]http://www2.uol.com.br/bestcars/carros/outros/saab-93-aero-2002-3.jpg'>

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

it would be a bad ass car if it is in good condition.... but this one will spank it....

http://swordfishgsx.8m.com/freds/Kit/Reborn%20005.jpg'>

[img]http://swordfishgsx.8m.com/freds/Avatars/ava1.JPG'>

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

Re: Re: 1995 Saab 9000 CS TTUUURRRBBOOOO