1800-hore

bob barker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bob Barker are you HORE? Why in the world would anyone start a post for somebody who is sooooooooooo wack. This is 100% PURE CRAPPOLA. Wonder why nobody else is responding to this here thread. Can't believe that somebody would go seeking out other sites to post this waste of paint and space. Another fine example of the state of freights today. "This POST IS WRONG" Bobby

Originally posted by thehermit

Bob Barker are you HORE? Why in the world would anyone start a post for somebody who is sooooooooooo wack. This is 100% PURE CRAPPOLA. Wonder why nobody else is responding to this here thread. Can't believe that somebody would go seeking out other sites to post this waste of paint and space. Another fine example of the state of freights today. "This POST IS WRONG" Bobby

guess what?

fuck you.

Thanks for sharing you opinion on the art produced by HORE. I respect that everyone has a different Idea of what is quality. I love HORE freights and wish more writers were putting out shit like his. As a matter of fact, I am proud to say that one of my flix is featured above. Stolen of course but thats what I hope people do with my flix, steal them. I love HORE and hope he keeps painting, even if he has to take a time out in the penalty box.

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/584427_1245092892112412608_vl.jpg'>

Must be a friend of HORE.

no im not, and you dont have to post that bullshit picture in here. dont spread that thing around, that was only ment for my thread. delete it.

say, ive got an idea, if you think everything is so bad then how bout you teach us all what's good?

PS: if you arent feeling something, it doesnt mean it's bad.

Guest Trousersnake

Agreed,these kids need to kick rocks.

Guest Trousersnake

Agreed,these kids need to kick rocks.

what difference does it make if im hore or not?and i didnt go out of my way looking for these flics,most of them were ones sent to me,however im glad you must be pretty infatuated with me,what difference does it make if i post hore shit or not?i dont see you screaming at everyother kid whose posting his shit..so fuck off.

by the way,i am not hore,but he says thank you all for the feed backa nd he is glad you all still love him..

Originally posted by ivamptoys

WHY IS IT THAT THEHERMIT SEEMS TO BE ONE OF THE ONLY GUYS I EVER AGREE WITH ON HERE?? SERIOUSELY IS THIS POST NEEDED? THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS AT ALL. NOT ONE OF THOSE POSTED WOULD LEAVE MY YARD WITHOUT BEING GONE OVER. ITS A SHAME THE KIND OF THINGS YOU GUYS THINK ARE GOOD THESE DAYS, A PURE SHAME. BOB BARKER YOU GET A F, AND THE ARTIST GETS A F AS WELL

i vamp toys??:lol: :lol: .....genius, graffiti guru, God of graffiti.....post your shit we will see if we pee our pants then talk shit.

and for everyone else-if the post is not needed neither is your fucking imput.....keep walking, and keep talking.

Originally posted by bob barker

what difference does it make if im hore or not?and i didnt go out of my way looking for these flics,most of them were ones sent to me,however im glad you must be pretty infatuated with me,what difference does it make if i post hore shit or not?i dont see you screaming at everyother kid whose posting his shit..so fuck off.

by the way,i am not hore,but he says thank you all for the feed backa nd he is glad you all still love him..

LOL, did anyone else catch this kid slip up before he edited. LOL. He wrote "what difference does it make it I post my shit or not ".

BobBarker=HORE.

You blew it.

ive got a million stolen hore flicks all need to be uploaded to fotango, i hope it doesnt show the fotango ad twice :o/

and as for people saying his shit is wack.. you are fucking stupid are you blind can you not see how clean his fr8s are? how smooth his shit is.. youre just a little insecure bitch because youre scared to spend more than 30 minutes on a fillin.. HORE will BURN you.

Originally posted by shor

ive got a million stolen hore flicks all need to be uploaded to fotango, i hope it doesnt show the fotango ad twice :o/

and as for people saying his shit is wack.. you are fucking stupid are you blind can you not see how clean his fr8s are? how smooth his shit is.. youre just a little insecure bitch because youre scared to spend more than 30 minutes on a fillin.. HORE will BURN you.

Can somebody else respond to this one?

bla bla bla.. the kill, you swear like your such a graff G! all you do is post shit talking on every thread on this site! if you ever got balls enough to tell poeple who you are it would be soo funny and you would get soo dissed you lea people to belive you are some respected ass writer. no matter who you are ,,,your comments on here make you seem like a toy!

i cant put my finger on it...

you know i dont know what it is but his letters just suck. his application and colors are allright, i give em about a 7, but the letters get a 3 every time. i do catch him once in a while and i have seen a couple almost whole cars with only 2 colors, but generally not impressive.