17 inch tounge

Zack Morris

http://www.mycfnow.com/orlpn/news/stories/...221-110207.html

Dog Has 17-Inch Licker

'What The Heck Is The Matter With Your Dog's Tongue?'

It's been said that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's, so maybe an occasional smooch from a cuddly canine isn't that bad.

Dog Has 17-Inch Licker

But this isn't your ordinary dog. It's better to stand back when she tries to lick your face.

Seven-year-old Brandy the boxer, who lives in Detroit, has a 17-inch tongue that she loves to lick up pudding with.

Her owner is currently investigating Brandy's place in the history books and displaying her large licker on the Web at Tungdog.com, where she also has a fan club.

"We were told she would grow into her tongue, but as you can see, she didn't," the site reads. "We knew Brandy was something special the first time we took her to the vet and he said, 'What the heck is the matter with your dog's tongue?'"

check out the website for a video of this dogs tounge..its scary

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by ASER1NE

a dogs mouth is NOT cleaner than a humans , this is a complete misconception that only fools believe.....please do not believe everything you read on the internet .

shut the fuck up. you just replied so you could boost your posts... dork.

a dogs mouth is NOT cleaner than a humans , this is a complete misconception that only fools believe.....please do not believe everything you read on the internet .

I'm not so sure, see, when i took first aid, I learned that human bites are much more likely to cause infection than dog bites, due to the fact that human mouths have much more bacteria (and hence infectious bacteria) than dog bites. So in the truest sense, it would seem to me human mouths are quite dirtier. Might you enlighten me on how dog mouths are dirtier?

Well i saw it on the discovery channels sunday @discovery , some dude wrote in and asked if that was true , the scientist guy on their said that it was just a myth created somewhere.........while i know not about human / dog bites , i do however know that letting a dog lick your mouth / wounds / cuts is not healthy , surely not as good as ive witnessed ppl say time and time again .

most hygenic indiviuals brush their teeth , floss , mouthwash , atleast once a day/in awhile .......while dogs do not , they do howver eat scraps , dog food , shit they smell outside , shit itself amongst other things........therefore the notion that a dogs mouth is cleaner is unfounded , and entirely false . a humans mouth is much more clean , in terms of bacteria count , and generall hygene is concerned .

ohh and when i took first aid , and not the in school summary version , they explicitly told us not to let animals of any kind lick or be near open wounds for risk of infection , perhaps the 2 courses we took were simply different .

ASER: I think it's a matter of what the saliva is composed of. I'm right now looking at my first aid manual (not an in-school course either) and it says that human saliva has 27 kinds of germs, while dog saliva only has 7 kinds, and it stresses that human bites more often cause infection. I don't think it matters if the dog eats shit, or the human brushes their teeth, because human saliva is composed in a "dirtier" fashion.

uh oh, guess I should stop those late night make out sessions with my spaniel......

yea well over the years since dogs have been eating shit, licking balls etc... they use their mouth for most things which in turn through evolution made them develop a saliva that fights most germs. common germs that is. so there. your wrong. all of you. hah im drunk and right, so there, all of you, hah, im drunk. again

i can't say for sure but I think one of my teachers in a science class said that it was true. Dog saliva has less bacteria than in a human mouth. I haven't heard of any people that have gotten mono from letting their dog lick their face or get herpes from letting their dog lick their HANDS. Keep your minds clean.:D

how do you think dogs remain healthy after picking up dirty tennis balls? please, ive seen plenty of dogs actually eating turds at the kennel i work at, and they dont die or anything..if we did that, forget..wed be long gone.

i dont know why the fuck dogs eat turds, but im sure it has something to do with the fact that my boss cares more about the money he rakes in than the health of the dogs he keeps there.

Archived