16yr old hotties...

mr_president

maybe im just a pervert but 16yr old girls these days are off the hook...

when i was a youngin' there was like one girl in the whole school with a nice body, or had grown her boobs, looked like a woman...

now we got 16yr old chicks looking like grown ass women with banging bodies... shits ridiculous.

i was at this little get together last night, and this one chick was super fine. i was kinda acttracted to her from the jump because she reminded me of my first, but she was still cute as fuck though. cute as face and sexy lil body, mexican ;)

but what pisses me off even more than that is how people woulda looked at me if i was trying to holler or whatever, seeings how im 21 and she's only 16 (she was about to be 17 though) haha :lol:

and then if i was 25 and she was 20/21 everything woulda been ok...

id love to be 16 again and know what i do now...

id get more panties than victorian secret...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ClueTwo602

I am disapointed that this thread is in existence...I really didn't care about mr_president and all that crap surrounding, but now I know why people hate him so much..What an idiot....:scowl:

couldnt have said it better myself.

I am disapointed that this thread is in existence...I really didn't care about mr_president and all that crap surrounding, but now I know why people hate him so much..What an idiot....:scowl:

Cut your fingers off and poke your eyes out.

i just love fucking cornballs like you.... you must be a real stuck up faggot...

im sure youve ran across a girl who was beautiful and happened to be young...

stupid ass...

Originally posted by slightly

what exactly do you think you know now that you would have done differently when you were sixteen? how to holler at girls better? haha..

duder, dont knock the hustle, i got some game. id take your momma from your daddy believe dat dere...

:lol: HAHAHA ;)

Originally posted by mr_president

i just love fucking cornballs like you.... you must be a real stuck up faggot...

im sure youve ran across a girl who was beautiful and happened to be young...

stupid ass...

Whatever man...It's ok, your obviously young yourself, so going after little girls might be acceptable in Tennessee or wherever your from..

http://www.dieseldonkey.com/archives/retard.jpg'>

Whatever man...It's ok, your obviously young yourself, so going after little girls might be acceptable in Tennessee or wherever your from..

real cute, making fun of retards... youre going to burn in hell...

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ummmm i didnt say i was "going after" 16yr old girls you dumb fuck... i just said this one happened to be at the get together i was at, and its not like i invited her young ass either, nor did i hit on her, i just said she looked good.... ya dumbass.

quit being a fagola, and hop your ass back on the gay bus.

:king: :lol:

ps- dont fuck with THE BIG TEASEOLA!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'd take 26 over 16 in a heartbeat.

real wonk saggin

so would i man, i dont like young minds, or silly teeny bopper youngsters... you missed my whole point of this thread...

the girl was there, found out she was young, kinda sucked, but its all good... i didnt hit on her, i dont prey on 16yr old girls... and i know everyone has been tricked by some girl acting like she was older and then you found out she happened to be younger than you thought...

fucking A... :rolleyes:

Archived