16th World Youth Festival - Caracas, Venezuela

tsuifuku

So I went to the 16th World Festival of Youth and Students in Caracas, Venezuela from August 7-15. While there, I took several photos, here is the first batch, a lot on this roll were blurry.

652801-R1-01-1A.jpg

Downtown Caracas

652801-R1-02-2A.jpg

More of the City

There was a hip hop summit there, so some of the photos are from that...

652801-R1-05-5A.jpg

652801-R1-06-6A.jpg

652801-R1-08-8A%7E0.jpg

652801-R1-23-23A.jpg

"Hi, I'm Immortal Technique, I'm also blurry."

More later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dillusional youth festival, in a progressively totalitarian style country, with signs asking for the world to let DPRK have nukes...

Sounds great..

Psuedo-hippie jerk off kids should read a little more than Chomsky and Micheal Moore...Wake the fuck up, it's a cold world...all the warmth we can make is'nt enough to change the fact that there are some people out there with evil intentions to take over the world by force, and the fact that a leader will wear any mask that fits to gain support for a movement with purely selfish ambitions...

They're all the same, just with different masks..

And we've tried Marx and Engels way, and it just does'nt work in practice.

So down with Chavez, down with foolish think-they-know-it-all-because-they've-finally -heard-the-otherside-of-the-story jerkoff students and down with the DPRK & Iran...

Fuck all that bullshit~

What the world needs is the lesser of the evils,

compromise is the nature of longevity..

We need a fair unitarian power to end all competion, because THAT is the destructive force which will leave the earth in ashes...and possibly already has.

The grass is always greener on the otherside...but do you know you're harvesting??

Innocence is a result of purtiy, a lack of experience, a lack of hands on knowledge..

and they don't call it the "innocence of youth" for nothing...

H. Lecter, I wanted to say something like that when I saw the "let north korea have nukes" sign, but I didn't feel like typing it.

Nice.

I've got this group of douchebag "anarchists" up the street from me that are constantly asking if I read chomsky. They just sit on their porch every night and bitch about everything, granted they do some charitable work, but from talking to them it is being done as more of a "look at how much we rich kids care about the poor" type thing than an actual kind gesture of humanity.