13 fliks for you to LOOK at.

microsoft_golf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest focus

that resk kinda reminds me of a hesk, maybe its just the similarity between names.

is that necro the necro i'm thinking about? the "i need drugs necro?"

can't really say I'm feeling that track but www.necro.com has a dope beat at the beginning, and some pretty good graf. check it.

your stuff is really nice only bad thing every boy and his mother writes syko believe it or nto at some point i and every other writer ahs but your shits dope to support it 2. your handstyles really really suck killing your work get back to basics everyone will agree nice shit though peaces

Guest GOLEM

lol

Look at the handstyles and letterform....:rolleyes:....Syko thats just wrong get a new name like OKYS or someshit....I'm sorry man if I saw that I'd just go right over it....

Guest TECONE SW

sykorok...

I'm feelin them I don't know why all the hate... very clean for the most part... I like the dif. styles too... keep it up...

TEC

to all who say i suck you suck more so nyah nyah

thx for the feedback...i dont know if your good or not so who cares...kissmyass you can kiss my ass you probably suck until you prove that you dont thats what i think...im better than you haha...golem my name is just the four letters i like doing the most in the order i like doing then the most dont get your panties in a bunch...same thing for you as the other guy^^^...sectone to me handstyles dont matter...and ive never seen another syko(thats worth mentioning) so that doesnt matter to me either...the resk you see above only started writing less than a year ago and burns allot of people that have replied to this and he doesnt bite he hardly knows graff...focus necro(the rapper) is from nyc not me...apelles arse has one arm..and if youve seen his other stuff you'd know he dont bite...and if anyone who talked shit to me has something to prove i will battle them...thats that...thanks to all who replied...PIECE!!

course i know... notice the spelling difference...style difference...era difference get over it the only similarity is the sound of the word..oh boo hoo im gonna whine cause this guys word sounds like a great kings alias...and blah blah this guy bites that yadda yadda yada when you dont even know...yes you are sensing hostility...people nowadays can barely look at some shit(not only these) and say that looks like ______...knowhatimsaying...niggas know.

p.s.sect thx for the comment and to those who left constructive criticism or just blatantly said they disliked it but werent dicks.

I'm not talking about anyone's style first off...did you read anything about your shit looking like someone else's...I know where you're coming from as far as people nowadays say shit about some person's shit looks like so and so and so on...

I'm not trying to send hostility to be honest with you...What's this artform about anyways? Who are the most prolific writers out there? known for what?...Sit back and think who you can recall and think of their originality.....come on man this shit's been goin on for a little over 30 fucking years now...I dont mean to come off as I'm just tryin to talk shit to you tho...props to you for doing your thang, wack or excellent, anyone serious about this shit deserves some love...Im talking about name...its not spelled the same...but its not like it could have happened on accident...maybe the Ewoks found themselves in this situation, but both didnt know about each other, both pay dues.Im not saying you thought of seen also when you thought of your name.. but we know better...its all about innovation in my eyes....thaz just me tho....

do your thing...I know I been doing mine....I really dont care about anyone else...at bedtime you always end up your biggest fan...

your handstyles make you look like you are biting. that is why everyone is so quick to say so. you can't have stong letter form with wack hands. they go together 100%. especially when you are using a familiar style your going to get called on it.

Re: to all who say i suck you suck more so nyah nyah

Originally posted by sykorok

...sectone to me handstyles dont matter...

I should print that out and frame it. Make a few copies while I'm at it and whenever someone asks me what's wrong with graf these days I can just hand them that little pearl of wisdom. So lame. So lame.

ok time to do a little hating!!!!

the flicks of your shit are all right, BUT what is this world coming to when kids are pulling off shit like that and they have not a ounce of hand style? i guess it is a new generation, but man it is really all about having some sort of a decent hand style. i dont konw, i gues i just dont understand these kids today :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

oh i guess other people already caught on to that.!

sorry i rarely read the threads.:o

Originally posted by colour

i know lots of talented artists whose hand writing sucks.

And while we're at it, I'm not talking about hand writing. What the fuck does hand writing have to do with graffiti? If someone calls themselves a writer, I don't care what a dude's class notes look like, I care what their fucking hand style looks like. And if it looks like shit (especially next to an okay looking piece) then I get to thinking negative thoughts...

jeeeez louise....

i cant believe that this discussion is even happening. handstyle is the backbone of "graffiti", its pretty much a given. it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the simplest form of graffiti is the "tag" and if you haven't figured that out then i think that it should be first on your list of things to do.

baby steps dude... baby steps.

i wasnt talking about graffiti artists.

its the same however.

if one can draw or illustrate in whatever form youd imagine theyd have enough mastery over their hands to write just as beautifully.

oddly enough that is not the case, as one can possess artistic skill while their signature is lacking.

its obvious that the dude does infact have painting skills(actual amount is to be judged individually) he could possibly develop that skill 10 fold and still have shitty handstyle.

oh yeah and stop your bitching, not everyone can be dope like you.

waahh wahhh this and that waaah wahh.

Archived