12ozprophet vs PureGraffiti.

SaracasticH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

99% of the comments on PG are retarded, but I swear those kids have eyes on the back of their heads. They're ON POINT with the flicks. They'll post flicks sometimes the day after it was painted. They have posted a lot of my shit, and they have shown me love, so I can't complain....

yea i'm a mod on it, so is defy.

there are a good number of writers associate with it, but they rarely ever converse due to the ten million useless threads kids make on there everday.

this girl seza and her boyfriend run it..

her name is joliea. on the site and her boyfriend is dr. evil.. they run the pg store also..

it's gets to be a little fuckin ridiculous when kids from pg come on 12oz starting shit, and when kids from 12oz register on pg and start shit..

i know how the mods feel when they hafta sit here and sift through pages and pages of shit everday.

anyone from 12oz that goes over there pulling that shit, please feel free to pass along their IP, so we can ban them from here as well.

anyone who's going to be dumb enough to think thats cool, is too dumb to post here.

does this 'seza' girl and her man actually put in work? not that i particularly care, it's just interesting to see who is making (or atleast attempting) money off graff.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

This is gaytarded

and why hasn't this been deleted seekraven?

deleted? come on now.. this is 12oz.. they are shooting for as many threads as possible... this will just fade out into the numerous pages of garbage.. deleted?. yeah right

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Telo

deleted? come on now.. this is 12oz.. they are shooting for as many threads as possible... this will just fade out into the numerous pages of garbage.. deleted?. yeah right

Coming from a user that posts truckloads of garbage, smileys, first's etc.

In case you hadnt noticed, some mods actually clean up this place and we do delete plenty of threads, we are NOT shooting for anything...

Oh shit.. that reminds me.. On a different note, i was at a garage sale last spring and found a toy fire truck in a box. it was die cast and was one of the old model ones..i liked the design of it so i bought it for a pocket scorching 3 dollars. long story short, i took it to a toy store and it was valued at like 170$.. score

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Crimsøn

:lol:

goddamn you're lame sometimes seeking..

When he isnt lame he is busy changing types and fonts, so your username changes, søn... Now go read the rules of 12oz again and go away.

Originally posted by Europe

Coming from a user that posts truckloads of garbage, smileys, first's etc.

In case you hadnt noticed, some mods actually clean up this place and we do delete plenty of threads, we are NOT shooting for anything...

well sorry.. i do post a lot of firsts but very minimal smilies. and maybe a total of one thread a month... but it seems as though all the garbage threads just fade.. no one deletes.. like for instance i think you could just delete a solid 50 pages of threads without thinking twice.

i think seza and her man make a decent amount of money through the pg store itself... they've got a decent amount of kids that order graff related stuff like mini-wides, caps etc.. so i think they're doing pretty good money wise w/ the site, because she does have to pay quite a bit to keep the site up and running, which is probably a normal thing.

Archived