12ozPROPHET SITE SPEED?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Fine, except I can't open my PM box. Besides that, it does seem a little more stable.

Are you still using RH4, or did you make the switch to the Apple/Intel server? It's all still UNIX/Linux, just the same.

we know about the PM's and the control panel not working. they probably won't be fixed for a minute, so you'll unfortunately just have to work around them.

for me, the board is ton's faster. it usually loads almost instantly. since we moved the server i havent seen the 'if you dont want to wait, please click...' screen even once.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

now that you mention it.... yeah it is faster. but your RSS feed doesnt work boss. its a great function though, if you ever do get it up, would be interesting.

Originally posted by Melburnian+Feb 7 2006, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melburnian - Feb 7 2006, 02:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jackson@Feb 7 2006, 02:34 PM

Yea, I tried to PM 160 and it didnt work.

Care to share what you wanted to say?

[/b]

I wanted to know why I wasnt in his friends list any more.