Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12ozProphet Shop Update

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Only hiccup I had was using PayPal; the first pop up to log in just took me to my balance and account info. I closed that pop up, clicked the PayPal tab again and then it went to a proper invoice. Not sure if that's on your end or pp's.

Ergonomically, I almost feel like their needs to be a better navigation bar between products instead of just text links. I can take pics/screenshots later if that doesn't make sense

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I went through a purchase using paypal this morning and everything was fast/smooth/easy. Thank you for all your hard work @misteraven .

misteraven likes this.
  3. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Thank you. Appreciate you guys supporting like that. DM me your order number so I can tip in some extras.

4. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Yeah, if you don’t mind clarifying. I’ll either explain my thought process or trtbwnd come up with a better solution.

Thanks

5. 4N4LY71C_4SC3N7

4N4LY71C_4SC3N7 New Jack

In my customer account reset, I ended up somehow getting a login for someone that wasn't me...

Anyone else having this issue? My forum username still seems right but logging into my store account brings up a name and purchase history of someone from another state.

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Can you please email [email protected] about this? Obviously its a massive mistake and only the first I've heard of it. Regardless, I'd like to understand how it happened and ensure it gets corrected.

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

There will be a new 12ozProphet shirt dropping on Thursday at 3pm EST, as well as a bunch fo new patches.

Keep getting emails and DMs from people bummed when stuff sells out so here's your chance... To make it fair, I'm doing this next tee as a limited time preorder so as long as you hit the shop that day, you'll get a t-shirt.

memento.png

Screen-Shot-2018-04-16-at-10.48.44-AM.png

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

lord_casek and One Man Banned like this.
  8. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,158 Likes Received: 1,073
  9. DETO

DETO Dirty Dozen Crew

THAT BLACK T IS DOPE... WILL THERE BE A SHORT SLEEVE VERSION?

10. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Yes. Black version, white version in both long sleeve and short sleeve. Again, these will likely be a 1 day presale starting Thursday April 19th at 3pm EST.

11. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

***HEADS UP***

That shirt and those patches I mentioned a couple comments back drop today at 3PM. No pressure to buy but a lot of people are always commenting / DMing / emailing complaining about not getting tees.

Plus with no advertising, its the stuff being sold on the shop that keeps this all going.

In any case, the shirt will be done as a limited time preorder so everyone has a fair shot at getting it instead of being cart jacked or selling out in a couple minutes like the last release.

Going to be a good one!

12ozProphet Shop: https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop

12ozProphet Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/12ozprophet