Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12ozProphet Shop Update

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Aug 24, 2017.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

To sort of continue what got started in the The Official Bootleg Series Volume 2.5 and the Return of 12ozProphet but make it more about various 12ozProphet product in general, I'm kicking of this shop update thread to keep everyone informed and as a place for people to ask questions about specific products or provide feedback. We're still in the process of getting our email list and process sorted out, but I definitely encourage you to ensure the email tied to your forum account is correct and if you really want to be certain you're getting all the emails we send out, register for the mailing list at https://www.12ozprophet.com/mailing-list/.

Also, be sure to follow @12ozprophet on Instagram.

12ozProphet Shop - https://www.12ozprophet.com/shop

2. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

3. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

4. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

3M reflective...

IMG_5437.JPG

KILZ FILLZ likes this.
  5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

The new products are pretty awesome and I'm definitely impressed with the quality of the new book and the t-shirts. I have the new Flint shirt and it's already one of my favorite t-shirts.

misteraven likes this.
  6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Next release is going to be a good one. Just sayin...

Preview:

FullSizeRender-2.png

FullSizeRender2.png

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

By the way, if you aren't subscribed to the new 12ozProphet list, eventually you're going to miss out. For now, we aren't merging in forum accounts so take two seconds and sign up... http://bit.ly/12ozList

8. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Stoked on the boxcutter. Not sure a fellow as bald/pale/tattooed as myself should wear a shirt with phrasing like that these days....

9. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Agreed, grammar police are going to be all over that.

Fist 666 likes this.
  10. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

HA! Fucked up how easily people get offended these days. Noticed with the Shoot 1st tee, even a few graffiti writers had shit to say about political correctness.

Personally, I'd love to see graffiti turned back into something that offended people, rather than the happy go lucky, hold hands and sip Perrier type scene its become. Guess maybe we had a bit to do with helping make it recognized as an 'acceptable form of artistic expression', so new kick is trying to step on toes and get back to offending everyone.

11. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

I really need to find a better intl solution for shipping.

misteraven likes this.
  12. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

definitely gonna be coppin them tees asap including the last one.. i should be safe in my hood..

misteraven likes this.
  13. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Sorry man, all the previous releases are already sold out.

14. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

Please more 3m reflective options

I can't get w the God shit or else I would cop that one.

They're awesome for night time cycling

TPWF2021 likes this.
  15. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Stay tuned. Next release has a 3M version.

Regarding the last tee, you realize that most the founding fathers weren't religious and the ones that were, were mostly Diests? The references in the Bill or Rights relating to God is in regards to any rights given by man, can be taken by man. The most fundamental rights. were therefore, attributed as being granted by God, because they felt it was unlikely that God would ever show up and dispute it. There's lot of recorded debate during the drafting and ratification period that explains that. It's actually more a recent phenomenon (largely pushed by modern Government) that the Constitution is out dated or a living document subject to interpretation, that have pushed the narrative of it being antiquated and cite the religion thing as evidence to support that despite plenty of recorded documentation to show that isn't the truth. Obviously a power grab that the founding fathers tried very hard to prevent by attributing the rights as being granted by an authority that supersedes man (and thus Government).

Just sayin'.

Dirty_habiT likes this.