12ozPROPHET RELATIONSHIPS?

misteraven

personally i'm aware of at least a couple of relationships that started on 12oz and eventually led to babies. kinda crazy that 12oz has matured to the point that people can meet on here and get married or start families and all that.

anyhow, i was really curious as to what extent this has happened on out boards? hopefully you guys fill in the gaps, but i'd like to know how many people have had dated, married, or had a baby with another user off our boards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

unrelated but......

"NIGGA SAID DEF JUX. THEM NIGGAS DONT EVEN RHYME HALF THE TIME...EVERYONE ON THAT WHOLE LABEL SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY ASS JEWISH GUIDANCE COUNSELOR ON MAD COUGH SYRUP READING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND RANDOM PASSAGES FROM THE SCIENTOLOGY BIBLE WITH A WACK ASS RUSSIAN COSMONAUT INSTRUMENTAL PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND, THAT SHIT HAS ZERO BOUNCE FACTOR. ILL SHOOT THAT SHIT B. -MERO"

hahahaha so true

hopefully you guys fill in the gaps,

Raven,

I have filled many gaps...

That is all...

I had Some1's baby and Vag and I are stalker e-lovers.

Shhh your gonna get Chris Hanson called on us.

Actually I have never met anyone in real life off this site. I still think your robots calling/texting my phone and writing emails and chatting me up on AIM. I know some of those robots who have gotten together and smashed though. It is amazing however that a website could bring people so close together that they had to procreate. Must give you a huge sense of accomplishment for building a community Raven.

i know a certain mod that met a certain member and is having a kid which is totally the result of meeting on 12oz.

Its totally a cover up...

Dude is really into Jihad womenz but he cant fullfill his his fantasy since or he will get investigated by the Dept. of homeland security...

She told me he likes it when she dresses up in a berka...

_1593348_muslim_dress_300.jpg

wow. people actually met other people off the internet. 12oz, a dating site? i know someone in here wanted to talk on the phone with other people, but i didt want to do it cus i thought it was all fun and games, but now, im pretty sure this person was gonna do it.