12ozProphet Meeting?!

Tree Humper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, this guy has a great idea though! it would be totally fun to meet up with all of you guys thats like the best idea ive ever heard.

i cant wait.

i'll bring underage naked girls and like beer and like lots and lots of like drugs! i'll bring like all the writers i like know too!!

Originally posted by Pistol

At night, just before our circle jerk , we can have nice hot cocoa all while telling our names and where we live.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

why would anyone think a "meeting" is a good idea? do people think writters are that stupid? i'd like a little more credit, seriously.

Originally posted by Pistol

At night, just before our circle jerk , we can have nice hot cocoa all while telling our names and where we live.

Hi everybody! I'm Lindsay.... I'm from cleveland and my favorite food is pussy....

Guest got tha feva

yall just come meet up at my house i got two flip n fuhks and a bath tub thats real big like you just fill that sucker up with some hot water n stick the blender n on tater whippin speed n itll be a hoot n hollerin time when yall got yer fill of the 'cuzie we just take my dodge ram out back and mud till the sun comes up. woooo dogggies! :D

prudence

Archived