Guest railroadjerk

saying "please believe"

freight posts?

"if you could _______ from 12oz" posts

shortening/changing names

having side names to poke fun/flame peoples posts

lots of hatred

please believe ill think of more...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

leaving only smily faces or saying "WORD" to boost posts (*cough* nak)

saying stupid stuff in every post on first page of each forum to boost posts (*cough* every new person)

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT ME.I DEAL WITH ALL HATERS THE WAY I EAT STEAK;I POKE AT THEM WITH A KNIFE THEN I PUT THEM IN THA GARBAGE DISPOSAL.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT ME.I DEAL WITH ALL HATERS THE WAY I EAT STEAK;I POKE AT THEM WITH A KNIFE THEN I PUT THEM IN THA GARBAGE DISPOSAL.

why do you always type in caps?

Guest NoamChomsky

SECRET,PLEASE BELIEVE IM UP IN DA BENCH TOO,BUT MANY NIGGAS JUST BE POSTIN SHIT LIKE"YO DAWG THAT SHIT BE TIGHT"PLEASE BELIEVE THAT SHIT ANNOYS ME.BUT ALSO PLEASE BELIEVE JUST LIKE ISOROKU YAMAMOTO;I PICK AND CHOOSE MY BEEFS WISELY.PLEASE BELIEVE I DONT SHY AWAY FROM BEEF JUST BECAUSE YOU AN "IVO AKM KILLER" OR JUST CUZ YOU BE IN "FX"PLEASE BELIEVE IT.ALL HOE ASS BITCH ASS TRIKS BEST BE ON THEIR TOES.PLEASE BEIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pilau Hands

taking things seriously

Noam, you're funny as all get out, dude.

She dun r-u-n-n-o-f-t

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE IT FEELS GOOD TO GET RESPECT FROM THA OLD TIMERS.BUT ALSO PLEASE BELIEVE IF ANY OF YOU OLD GUYS START SHIT I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE YOUR NAME BE "BLINK ATX".JUST LIKE WW2 ERA SWEDEN,I BE COOL WITH EVERYONE UNLESS YOU TRY TO INVADE MY SHIT THEN I WILL CRUSH YOU.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

Guest NoamChomsky

Aser1ne,most people come around sooner or later.Please believe that!P.S. Regulator is kicking me out of the Beaver Dam.Someone hook me up with a place to stay please!Preferably an apartment partially submerged in a river,where the only way in or out is underwater.But im not picky. :lol:

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i deal with my steak by first tossing it on an open flame, cooking it till it sizzles, then getting some a1 and some milk and eating it, and then throwing the fat and grisol in the trash..please believe it

A1 is good on anything. Patato's, salad, pea's, meat of various sorts...

ah the wonders of steak sauce.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

so you don't actually eat the steak?

Archived