Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12ozprophet.commercial

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by eiziv, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eiziv

eiziv Member

bump for censorship!

"this is a free site but any memeber can say what they want, except when we really feel like it comes close to the truth. we are scared of the truth and it must be deleted therefore not upsetting people, we cant have people talking or speaking their minds on subjects they hold true to them because you know that might spark some sort of commotion amoungst our 12oz prophet community, and we cannot have that"

let me let you know i dont agree with personal information being said, but in this case, we werent really dealing with writers who did any illegal graffiti in the first place

if you are going to have censorship on this site get rid of the fucking replies all together, it seems if you could bump without having replies it would make more sense, if you like it bump it, if you dont, dont, you dont have to talk shit. have peoples email adresses available if you would like to get a hold of someone about a particular image posted, fucking email them, its simple. this site is worthless with the exception of the pictures, i dont come here with the intention fo talking shit but fucking idiots get on their soap box and bitch or fucking toys who havent even touched a can giving their worthless opinions on good writers," yo that guy is so dope i would cum all over my self" or "yo that YES2 piece is wack, he used to be better" im sure thats the content you want on your piece of shit site. anyways, something to think about, this whole writers forum thing could be shut down if you ask me, like i said, and im sure many people are with me, they only come here for the pictures

this forum, just like the 12oz prophet magazine it kind of blows, and its kind of screwing people, i know many kids who sent money for subscriptions when 12oz the mag was at its prime and then suddenly there were no more magazines being made, what happened to all the money? oh yeah, you guys made "vapors" fucking great, capitalizing on the fact that bombing is now cool, hope you made more money off some kids because i know the money wasnt sent back to the kids who paid for subscriptions or even issues of the vapors

just getting things off of my chest,

oh yeah, fuck you

2. diggity

diggity Guest

complain about a free meal already,
    may be a free site, but it is a private forum. heres a quote from the register page

"We reserve the right to delete any message for any reason or for no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless THE WRITERS FORUM, and our agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). "

we have few restrictions we put upon members. if you cant understand why we would restrict the things that we do, and its pretty obvious why, then email a mod and maybe wew can enlighten you.

if you dont like the food were serving, go to mcdonalds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.