12oz Yahoo Pool Invitational

Milton

LaCosaNostra and I invite you to the first annual 12oz Yahoo Pool Invitational:

We welcome you to join us for a 1 on 1 8 ball tournament to take place sometime in the next few weeks. Please sign up so we can set up an elimination style tourney grid as soon as possible.

Holler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

count me in. Is it real life pool in a cool ass bar or is this on some video game tip?

It's kinda lame, i sucked for the first like 4 or 5 games, just gota practice!

It's gona be mad fun.. But Milton has to set up the tourney, i donit know what I'm doing.

Milton, i'm cool then. To me, a game of pool must be accompanied by the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, rock and rollers with one foot in the grave and cute girls that ooo and ahhh over great shots. Clicking a mouse to sink that crucial 8 ball? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......m'eh

thanks anyway

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I am in the same boat as Lens. I am staying at my inlaws until I leave next month and they have a pool table and I play at least 1-2 hours a night. I can't see playing pool in a computer, but that is just me.

BTW, I will school all of you in a real pool game.

i will take you down in a game of 9 ball

;)

I might be a good challenge (in real life)

there's a pool hall a block from my home and one a block from my office.

I've been known to walk in with 2 different weight cues just to get the right feeling.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I play everyday, there is no way in hell you would win a race to 5.

your talking to someone that basically lived in a pool hall for 3 years til he turned 21 and now refuses to go to a bar if ther is no pool table. I got the bars and play people for beers and drink free....its starting to backfire though, people have quit playing me at my normal spots.

true...but I am only 5 hours away and there is very good chance I will be at some point this summer..we may have to settle this....but you do got me beat on having a pool table at home. Thats the one thing I lack. Though I do have a miniature one in my studio space that I use as a table.

Double elimination Tourney to start next week. Get a time worked out (iquit to comment on key matches...

Yeah Baby

La Cosa Nostra

2Blazzed

Yeahmanword

Shape 1369

Milton (Thats me)

Indy 500

GucciCondom

EseLokE1uno

Cloner

When somebody loses they go into a losers bracket, I'll figure the rest out later. Figure a time out...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

your talking to someone that basically lived in a pool hall for 3 years til he turned 21 and now refuses to go to a bar if ther is no pool table. I got the bars and play people for beers and drink free....its starting to backfire though, people have quit playing me at my normal spots.

Yes, the free beers. ‘cept they’re not free if it’s a gamble. I wish I was in cil’s position and slept next to one.

Originally posted by Milton

Double elimination Tourney to start next week. Get a time worked out (iquit to comment on key matches...

Yeah Baby

La Cosa Nostra

2Blazzed

Yeahmanword

Shape 1369

Milton (Thats me)

Indy 500

GucciCondom

EseLokE1uno

Cloner

When somebody loses they go into a losers bracket, I'll figure the rest out later. Figure a time out...

fuck i wanted in

Originally posted by Milton

Yeah Baby

La Cosa Nostra

2Blazzed

Yeahmanword

Shape 1369

I PATCH CLAN

Indy 500

GucciCondom

EseLokE1uno

Cloner

Earmuffs

Rimshot

Archived