12oz Wrestling thread...

Locofanclub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to LOVE wrestling. i still have some of the old WWF videos. The rock, Stone Cold vids and stuff. Stone cold was blatently the best wrestler though. stone cold stunner was just a fucking crazy move. and his theme music, dont get me started on it.

the best time for wwf was around the time when degeneration x, the acolytes and the mcmahon family had beef. that was so dope.

i havent watched wrestling in about 2 years now though. it really started to go downhill when the wcw people came in. Chris benoit, eddie guerero etc.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by El Producto@Apr 19 2005, 05:56 PM

I used to LOVE wrestling. i still have some of the old WWF videos. The rock, Stone Cold vids and stuff. Stone cold was blatently the best wrestler though. stone cold stunner was just a fucking crazy move. and his theme music, dont get me started on it.

the best time for wwf was around the time when degeneration x, the acolytes and the mcmahon family had beef. that was so dope.

i havent watched wrestling in about 2 years now though. it really started to go downhill when the wcw people came in. Chris benoit, eddie guerero etc.

isnt that thr truth...once all the wwe or whoever got involved in their "beef ting" with wwf it got fucked up.

the tables, ladders and chairs matches were amazing.

Are you joking? The Stone Cold "Suck It!" era was the best time in wrestling? I mean, I agree with you.. but only if by 'best time' you mean 'pinnacle of redneck glory'. Fuck that cross-faced bastard hogwash...

Everyone knows it was all about the Ultimate Warrior, The Hulk, Brutis the Barber Beefcake, Rowdy Roddy Piper, The Bushwackers, The Animal, Big Boss Man, Iron Shiek, Sgt. Slaughter, Macho Man, The Big Boss Man, Ric Flair, 1.2.3. Kid, Doink and Dink,..

Back when only 9 year olds watched that shit.

When I worked at the grocery store, one of my co-workers worshipped wrestling.

When WWF came to town, he was working on his Poster during lunch break. He had to use a couple of poster boards because he couldn't spell, and he wrote too small. What a goof ball.

That would be the closest I have been to a WWF show at the arena...

WWF is just the reflection of the American kids stupidity. I seen a commerical for it once, some fucking wigger motherfucker was doing stupid shit- guess what, that appeals to 95.9% of the dumbshit kids in America. Fucking retarded. Whilst im on the issue, that one fucking fox show is retarded too, johnny zero or some bullshit and his fucking sidekick, im tired of seeing Johnny Crack motherfuckers all over the fucking place. Get shot.

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Apr 19 2005, 02:47 PM

WWF is just the reflection of the American kids stupidity. I seen a commerical for it once, some fucking wigger motherfucker was doing stupid shit- guess what, that appeals to 95.9% of the dumbshit kids in America. Fucking retarded. Whilst im on the issue, that one fucking fox show is retarded too, johnny zero or some bullshit and his fucking sidekick, im tired of seeing Johnny Crack motherfuckers all over the fucking place. Get shot.

you need to shut the fuck up before you get a decorated ass beating sgt. retard. 95.9% of all american kids are stupid? i can't believe you have the fucking nerve, come visit a blue collar gutter where pro wrestling is a pastime, we loved that shit, right along with monster trucks and rambo, it dosn't make mother fuckers stupid. you know what another pastime was? beating the fuck out of judgmental snobs like you and stealing you're fucking lunch money. eat shit. stone cold till the grave niggas.

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Apr 19 2005, 09:03 PM

Oh gee, what did i do! I hit a wiggers nerve! You can tlak shit to me and think that you can beat my ass, facts stick

A. you're a fucking child

B. I can kill you.

uh no. the only thing YOU can kill is a bunch of third world cats who couldn't hit a semi truck from point blank. you are a waste of my tax dollars, shoo.

Whats that? You want to suck my cock?... Fucking homo, why don't you go ask your mom to buy you a new Benz then go chill with your homeboyzz smoke a B and complain 'bout how bad life is fukin' ya over. Thereafter, go watch teh new WIgger Fox hit Johnny Zero and his wigger sidekick so you can become just like them.