12oz volunteer work....

villain

There's this:

COPY WRITER

Candidates must excel at the skill of writing, and have a fairly solid proficiency in grammer and spelling, as well as a particular talent for developing creative writing concepts. Previous experience or formal training in creative writing and/or journalism is a plus.

GRAMMAR.... Look I already fixed something. But that's more along the lines of the proofreader position. I don't think I could be a copy writer anyways, since i think there are others who would be more qualified... especially for the researcher position cause i'm not exactly the most erudite esoteric aerosol analyst. Can I write? sure. Can I write about this stuff? Not that well compared to plenty others.

Proofreader I guess. Booooorring... :) Wouldn't spellcheck be more efficient? Hmm... then again maybe not in the world of yo boy speak.

Maybe I should just stick to my routine of complaining about current events.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I kid of course.

But if you happen to need my particular skills, they are at your disposal. Unfortunately I don't have any examples to show you, since all of my writing credentials are on this website for the most part. :D I think you will find them slightly better than the norm of AOLSPEEK, that Fermentor666 studies and laughs about. After all I did live in a period of time before the internet when we used books still. Hard to imagine, I know....