12oz VIRUS ALERT

casekonly

ok, so i keep getting "returned" emails form people on my list, people on other peoples lists, etc, etc. alot of them have attachments, but i don't ever open those unless i expect them...anyway, they mostly end up in the bulk email box and not my inbox....it's funny, though, some of the addies are from my mail box, maybe others have the same email addresses for various heads from 12oz. i was just wondering, if somethingis fucking with my address book, but other times i think it might be impossible...

well, one emal came the other day, and it said it was from "bob" and it said something about nude pics of me, i scanned it and it had a big virus wc32 handy, i think... one just came from Jokers email addy, various others come all of the time...for the past couple of weeks.

someone here has a virus, you cats need to scan your machines. virii and worms are bad news.

if you need a free virus scanner, go here www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

viruses are everywhere, always scan your system weekly, always scan incoming mail, always update your virus definitions, and you'll be set.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Or... you can get a Mac.

right..cause then you dont have to worry about viruses cause the fucking machine is too busy stalling and crashing and flashing the incessant finder logo to much to even worry about downloading anything...

my name is roe, and im a disgruntled mac user....

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I was just pricing them last weekend. I have never used one before. Are they easier to use for the internet and games and music? What are the downsides to them?

I don't really know how the internet can get any easier. You type in an address and go to it. PCs are equally as easy to use and have much more available software. People say they crash more, but they're generally idiots who don't know how to uninstall the billions of spyware programs they manage to get themselves infected with every day.

There are of course, more reported crashes from Windows users, but that's just common fucking math. Of course you're going to have more problems when 95% of people are using a product as opposed to say, the .5% of desktop users that actually managed to have the 10 pieces of hardware that linux works properly with.

Archived