12oz tshirts?

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

definitely fuck a sticky.... and I don't really care to see anyone else's tshirt designs, not that they are bad. But, we all know that Smart can put a tshirt design together, and Joker has good art.... there's no need for someone to have the bragging rights to the design of a shirt other than one of the people that are crew.... and that's just my opinion, they don't need any of us to help, and I'm sure that lots of shirts would be sold without us voting on what design was printed.

Now go off on your shpiel about stop jocking the crew.

Originally posted by silent_j5

don't commercialize this ... this isn't mtv

Well, assuming it doesn't say "HEY! VISIT http://WWW.12OZPROPHET.COM FOR MAD AWESOME GRAFFITI MESSAGE BOARDS" then it really isn't commercializing. I'm sure someone here could come up with an excellent subtle design so nobody would have to worry about things getting out of hand. Not like everyone who saw a 12oz shirt would be inclined to run to a computer immediately and blow it up (the forums not their computer).

Originally posted by Misteraven

just a quick update... we'll be offering a very limited run of official shirts sometime in early august. there will be a couple different designs, and each shirt will ship with a couple bonus goodies. i believe size will be limited to large and extra large only, and like i said, it'll be a very limited run so first come, first served.

keep an eye on www.fourthehardway.com for more information.

Theres some planned there, Im sure theres some in the works, Id sport one.

Originally posted by nick5542

they can prolly come up with one on there own.

i dont know, 12oz was never known for its good design, im not sure if we could collective come up with a decent shirt.

sarcasm.

the designs that have thrown around in the past, where ill as shit. i hate graffiti clothes with a passion, and i would have proudly rocked on. one of these days, like the site itself, t shirts will get done and then you'll all be happy.

thats all.

Originally posted by seeking

i dont know, 12oz was never known for its good design, im not sure if we could collective come up with a decent shirt.

sarcasm.

the designs that have thrown around in the past, where ill as shit. i hate graffiti clothes with a passion, and i would have proudly rocked on. one of these days, like the site itself, t shirts will get done and then you'll all be happy.

thats all.

thanks for clarifying the sarcasm haha...

anyways yeah i think it would be lame to have like a huge piece or tag or some shit on there that said "12oz prophet" or something. do you have any of the old designs? im interested in this idea. and when the site and shirts are done i WILL be damn happy!

i dont, and even if i did, raven would kill me if i let the cat out of the bag.

sufficive to say, they were not some 'third rail' shit. like the magazine itself, no one has made designs like this. i havent seen this new batch, but i have all the faith in the world that they will be hot.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I have the inside scoop bwhahahahahahaha because im super uber awesome ninja. But im not saying anything at all...plus I have my own concocktion up my sleeve...yes i did say concocktion.

:twitch: :huh?:

Guest willy.wonka

some guy with superb design skills should design a tshirt...get it for free..all unstoppables should get one for free too..but pay for shipping.vets pay five bucks...all the rest 25$

Archived