12oz THONG competition.

JoeyLawrence

Ok....since I started the 12oz Wet-tshirt competition, I find it fitting to be the sole-creator of the 12oz THONG competition. This is how It's gonna work:

The female competitors are going to take the best pictures of themselves in thongs (or g-strings if you feel more comfortable), and then the entire vandal/wannabe vandal/police world is going to vote on the hottness of your ass.

There will be multiple catagories:

-BEST THONG SHOT.

-FIRMEST ASS.

-BIGGEST ASS.

-BEST LIGHTING (ass shots gotta have smoov lighting ya know)

-PRETTIEST THONG.

-CUTEST POSE.

-SEXIEST POSE.

and BEST OVERALL THONG SHOT/ASS YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH(lick,spank,enter,etc)

The winners will be decided by the general population, and the losers will be disqualified and forced to not post on 12oz for 1 day. (OUCH)

Anyways....the winners will even get hand drawn pictures personalized for them from the gratuitous 12oz male audience. (Im sure the females would love pretty pictures from all the boys on here just for them.)

anyways.... may the best thong shot win.

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definately declaire myself an automatic judge since I think I have all the right in the world to because:

1. I already showed thongage in the Wet Tee contest, so it'll be nothing new.

7. I have an extremely huge ass.

0343. I know how to appreciate a nice female ass when I see one

sl9. I am god.

I feel like this is an addition to some kind of American Idol bullshit!

I would like to call out the following:

Secret- i doubt she'll show us her goods, but let me imagine the ways..

Dlush- I've already seen you're wonderful booty in a G, and I think you've earned title of judge too!

Kristy- No hot pink thongs/booty shorts! I declair red on you. Red would look nice.

deliss- I imagine you wearing a thong that says something like: "NIGHTOWLS- fuck the haters" (represent)

Kettiecat: We've seen what you're packing... i'm speechless. For some reason, I would like to see a thong on you thats made out of some kinda plastic. Can you make that happen?

Bodice: confederate thong for you, mama!

To the rest of the ladies who claim self respect rights and all that, power to you. I'm pretty sure they're the ones who're the freakiest though. Hell, I bet they don't even wear underware. Rock on ladies. I must admit I go commando too sometimes. Teeheehee.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by T.T Boy

its just gonna get gay, and people will call eachother whores and makros will make stupid picture comments and make it all political like how his goth views hate all girls who are attractive and itll get closed.

but let a playa play i guess.

no no no, my friend, makros is away at school... proceed.

Originally posted by DEE38

Kristy- No hot pink thongs/booty shorts! I declair red on you. Red would look nice.

girl... your nuts... she is sooo pail *(or pale.. cant remember)* that if she was wearing red it would be TOOO much.. black or white for her.. preferably black... simply because it would compliment her skin tone SOO well.

yeah.

oh and the kettie cat thing and the vinyl.. GOOD CALL.

Archived