12oz tech support..what's wrong with my mouse?

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know about the clicks random things part, but my mouse used to jump around randomly. I am assuming your mouse is optical like mine. Get yourself a mouse pad (the reason mine was jumping around was because it didn't have a mouse pad).

I guess. If not just buy a new mouse.

if its the kind of mouse with the ball underneath it, then take the ball out, and clean the insides with a toothpick or something. if it isn't that kind of mouse, then THROW THAT ONE AWAY, AND BUY A NEW MOUSE. spend the 12 bucks man!

hacked? dont think so

cordless? no

optical=no

regular mouse. it dosent randomly click on things per ce, but if im moving it across the screen or over buttons it either right or left clicks them, sometimes twice.

as for the 12 dollars, finding a mouse in this country is a challenge enough, i dont live in a city where they sell them either. plus, finding one under 30 dollars is almost impossible, even the basic generic ones. i guess ill break down to buy a new one if i absolutely have to i just want to know if theres a way to fixit.

ok i take that back, just now it jumped around and clicked a bunch of things, rearranging the window setup so all the windows i had open(it closed 2) fit onto the screen and it opened the date/time adjuster window

...i dont know this is actually kinda cool

Archived