12oz spring break

Giving Tree

ok.. its time to start planning.. s@t@n and i have been talking, as have i and Optimus prime.. time go get our spring break plans in order.. isnt daytona where they have those crazy fucking topless parties and shit? if so.. thats the place.. if not.. then somewhere south like that.. for real.. lets get this shit planned so i can book my flight and start hookin shit up.. whos down for some of this action:

http://voyeur.smutfreaks.com/tour/girlsgetcrazy/drunkcollegegirls.jpg'>

http://www.nightclubnews.com/spring%20break%202001/dancer.jpg'>

http://www.hotcamgirl.com/Amatuers0010.jpg'>

http://www.upskirtz.net/publicnudity/image12.jpg'>

haha..

and some drunk face writers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wooh spring break brohhh... time to go to cancun get drunk and fuck random people and take advantage of drunk college girls !!!!!!!! just kidding. i think ima go to san francisco. or hawaii. where is good people?i;ll probably just end up being a bum and lounge around...haha look at the guy wearin a pancho

im dead fucking serious.. prices right now are sleepy.. 300 for the flight from my area *canada area* and 100 a night.. 7 nights, 700 bucks.. free drinks there and free food for the most part... fuck food.. free drinks on the local bars at the beach, etc...

so like.. 1000 dollars for the whole week.. thats living large too.. at a decent place and flying down.. cut days/lesser casa for cheaper.. if enough want to do it we could get an actual beach house for cheap ass...

Originally posted by dELiSs

wooh spring break brohhh... time to go to cancun get drunk and fuck random people and take advantage of drunk college girls !!!!!!!! just kidding. i think ima go to san francisco. or hawaii. where is good people?i;ll probably just end up being a bum and lounge around...haha look at the guy wearin a pancho

i bummed my first couple years.. didnt even meet girls on campus.. fuck that.. drunk face baller.

delisspuncheroner.

jk.

Guest uncle-boy

i just saw on the news this past week that they passed a new law in Daytona beach that it is illegal for girls to take off their tops. and they have to cover 1/3 of their asses, ie. no g-strings allowed. if they are cought violating these laws they can be fined up to 500$:o

for real? law against ass? thats the dumbest rule ever... fuck a daytona.. we arent heart set.. but we're starting an email forum to get this bitch rockin for everyone interested.. hit up me or s@t@n on aim to sign up, or post up...

we can discuss spots or whatever..

word, sounds dope. let's keep it 21 and up unless it's outta the u.s., and let's do this right. i'm in the south west at the moment but will be in pacific northwest. fuck dude, san diego or tijuana or both fucking rage for spring break. any other ideas?

ragsoe are you in? fuck yeah.. that makes 4 for sure... if we wanted to get a house it wouldnt be that much... for real.. who else is in?

lets get our party faces on!!!

dont forget to msg me or s@t@n to sign up

1)giving tree

2)s@t@n

3)optimus prime *pending*

4)ragsoe505?

my moms brought it up, and she's got a point. if we dont schedule things now you wont ever get things for reasonable prices, you'll end up staying next to johnny jackoff with the benaculars, and wont even be able to afford to fly there... *(she showed me how the cost of flights to party areas almost double 2 or 3 months before hand for that perticular time... )*

plus, s@t@n and i need to get a change of pace. i could give a fuck less who doesnt want to come, but for those who do, its going to be damn fun.

just thought id offer up the idea to a few cats, and its definately not open to everyone.. we are some choosy mother fuckers. we didnt even like jiff..

asteriskstosmashyourwristsoner.

Archived