12oz slut

defyone

ive met too many damn people off this board..

people i have met_>

---

makros

seym

xhobox

judgemills

bigmetalcircus

rodeojones

hipnos

agt. adopus

zackattack

iris

mr.bojagles

unionbencher

crow ra

DRED

---

people i have made plans to meet_>

---

rente

anotherloser

big guy

deem

fr8life

ouija

otterpops

santa claus

---

theres a bigger list.. once i find out the others names on 12oz..

i hate my life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i met some......

remy martin...whatever happen to his buff ass?i dont know.guy has muscles..........please beleeb..oh yes.

platapie

el barto

talked to DEVILUSH..zow zow:)

i might of met some other cats, but dont know thier screen names..

i dont really care.

oh and neahs number!!!..thats my dog!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

its funny when people meet me and are surprised that i'm a girl.

fookin ell. im suprised.

ive only met 2 people off of here...

1 of them i already knew(he was just playing fucking games on the internet and wouldnt tell me who he was)

the other i had friends incommon with prior to meeting him onthe board.. so it would have happened anyway.

other than those 2 people, i am really not interested in meeting anyone via internet... if it happens in the real world cool but no cyber friends for me :o

i bet i could put down at least 2 names for every one person i have met so it would look like more. oh well soon ill be a member. maybe oneday i will be a senior member. i cant wait till im crew. now if i could find my etch, i need it for after i go paint those trains.

why's everything regress to a toy issue?anyways ive never met anyone off of 12oz..well one cat but he lived right by me...makros is a girl..and that just made my headspin...it would definitely be interesting to meet her.i dunno...word."dun"

Originally posted by Wilt

why's everything regress to a toy issue?

its not really a toy issue, i just thought it was rather funny, this guy dropping names like they're hot. seems like he's trying to be down or gain some acceptance from the other users because he's just a little ol' rookie, we all know people like that.....and usually, well, they are lets say fakers. but hell i don't know the kid so, damn it for me to be talking shit, like this was a message board or something.

and why the hell are all of you so gulliable? (sp?)

I'm Surprised

I'm surprised that so many people off of 12 oz. live close enough together to meet, especially as many as were listed above. I am one of the least paranoid people I know, and I often get a laugh out of people on here accusing one another of being a cop, but I would have thought graff writers in general were a lot more security concious than that. Not that I really think "the Government" cares one way or another (or the railroads, or the vandal squad, etc., etc.) but I think that IN GENERAL it is not a good idea or wise choice for one person to know a large number of writers, even if it's only by handle. On the net itself, one is fairly safe and isolated, but meeting face-to-face? Pretty odd. I know scores of teenagers and young adults, and only a couple of writers. Out of all the adults I know, I only know one other adult interested in trainhopping. If somebody suddenly wanted to make my acquaintance or if he started asking me who I know, where they live, what yards they hop from, what lines they ride, I would become VERY suspicious.

Not that I'm pointing the finger at anybody, now--truthfully I don't believe "the Government" would bother with it. But it seems unwise to me, just on GP (general principles.)

Re: I'm Surprised

Originally posted by KaBar

I'm surprised that so many people off of 12 oz. live close enough together to meet, especially as many as were listed above. I am one of the least paranoid people I know, and I often get a laugh out of people on here accusing one another of being a cop, but I would have thought graff writers in general were a lot more security concious than that. Not that I really think "the Government" cares one way or another (or the railroads, or the vandal squad, etc., etc.) but I think that IN GENERAL it is not a good idea or wise choice for one person to know a large number of writers, even if it's only by handle. On the net itself, one is fairly safe and isolated, but meeting face-to-face? Pretty odd. I know scores of teenagers and young adults, and only a couple of writers. Out of all the adults I know, I only know one other adult interested in trainhopping. If somebody suddenly wanted to make my acquaintance or if he started asking me who I know, where they live, what yards they hop from, what lines they ride, I would become VERY suspicious.

Not that I'm pointing the finger at anybody, now--truthfully I don't believe "the Government" would bother with it. But it seems unwise to me, just on GP (general principles.)

A lot don't live close enough to meet...some people just like to travel.

As far as the networking aspect, it's a little like the mob - the "bitches get stitches" rule is in full effect. Any snitch can count on, at the very least, everything he's ever done getting ragged. And half the people on here are bullshitting about who they know anyway, and for that matter who and where they are. I doubt any LEO could glean useful facts from this blizzard of misinformation.

As far as the paranoia goes, there may be some overly gullible heads out there, but most people I know take all kinds of precautions before meeting a new face, and after. I'm not going to drop the specific techniques, but let's just say mistrust is alive and well to a healthy degree in this game.

Archived