12oz Shirt exchange

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i could get down with this. i probbly wouldn't get shit in return just like all the other 12oz trades, but i'd be down, maybe set me up with earmuffs, whom i think would reciprocate the package. (since he had the idea for this thread.)

Originally posted by EarMuffs

what ever your heart desires

Your CD is in the mail.

<------- late ass oner.

I have a bunch of medium tshirts that i cant fit. If you think that you can i would be happy to put one of my designs on them and send it your way. Holler back

sounds good and the t-shirts look good so far. i thought this thread was going to be about just swapping city t shirts. sorry to put it in this thread but would anybody be interested in swapping a philly shirt for a perth australia shirt. or i would e-suck dick for anybody who could get me a love park t shirt. email at needarms@hotmail.com if you can help. cheers.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

id def be down to trade some 'vintage' or thrift stores from other cities, preferably older shit. i have some "Bloomsday" tshirts from Spokane Washington, from the 1980's that are pretty fucking dope. i should post pics, ive got some good stuff.