-12OZ PROPHET PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST-

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a great idea for a thread...ive never carved a pumpkin..but i imagine its like that of a stencil???i might have to rack some pumpkins and get busy

you done know you read my post in the effyou's halloween thread, and then created this thread.

hopefully I can contribute something, even though I don't have a digicam, and my roll of film in my camera, at the rate I've been painting/bombing at, ain't moving too quick.

Originally posted by Wilt

i might have to rack some pumpkins and get busy

that would be funny to see... some dude walking out with a pumpkin under his shirt.

Anyhow, pumpkins are cheap they will be like 5 cents a pound in a week or so.

I just might try my hand at this contest

i look at it like this...anything a grocery is going to fucking...put massive amounts of out side of the store..like soda..water..bikes...whatever..they deserve it..they're testing the modern criminal..they're like..look..we know you put in hard work to get your shit most of the time..so...VOILA! take this shit... so i do...

Originally posted by Kettiecat

lol racking pumpkins is the shit. But you don't steal them from the store. You steal them at night from the pumpkin patch watch out though for the crazy farmers. Shits and giggles running around a pumpkin patch filling your trunk with pumpkins. hehehe.

I did some shit like that for Christmas a couple of years ago. We stold giant plastic snowmen and Santa Clauses. One of the snowmen's wire was tightly jammed to the plug. I almost got electricuted. I was taking too long trying to unplug it, and the owners came out... my friend started driving off while I was half way hanging off his truck with a giant snowman on my arm. Then my friend stunk up the truck because she stepped on giant dog shit running across the lawn. Good times.

p.s. that pumkin throwing up is fresh.

BE CAREFUL ALL YOU PUMPKIN RACKERS!!

You So.Cal heads might remember this. This guy shot this kid in the head point blank for stealing a plastic bag that looked like a pumpkin filled with leaves.

And he got off scot free.

Imagine what he'd do if you jacked a real pumpkin?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Secret

I did some shit like that for Christmas a couple of years ago. We stold giant plastic snowmen and Santa Clauses. One of the snowmen's wire was tightly jammed to the plug. I almost got electricuted. I was taking too long trying to unplug it, and the owners came out... my friend started driving off while I was half way hanging off his truck with a giant snowman on my arm. Then my friend stunk up the truck because she stepped on giant dog shit running across the lawn. Good times.

p.s. that pumkin throwing up is fresh.

Hahahaha, stealing Christmas ornaments is fuckin ill as hell. Storytime...

Every Christmas, me, my dad, and a couple of friends drive around our neighborhood at 4 am, intensely drunk, to steal all the nativity scenes we can get our hands on, and move them to completely different houses. About two years ago we went on a rampage, we stole shit like 4 nights in a row, and then rearranged a badass custom nativity scene under a tree next to a local basketball court on a different neighborhood. All the sheep and goats were fucking each other, Mary was menacingly surrounded by the Three Wise Men and all the shepherds, Joseph was humping Rudolph the reindeer, Santa Claus was passed out on the floor, and baby Jesus was hanging from it's electric cord upside down from a tree branch, with a foam cooler full of empty beer cans right under him, so he looked like he was bungeeing for beer. Then we stole extension cords from all over the place and hooked that shit up to the nearest house.

I have no idea how, but that shit stayed up till fucking January, until we took it down ourselves and put all the stuff back where we got it, plugged back in and everything. Later in the neighborhood newsletter people expressed bafflement at the dissapearance and reappearance of their beloved Baby Jesus. I love dad, he was the one who came up with whole plan in the first place. Beer,

El Mamerro

yeah i think everyone has had fun stealing the christmnas decorations....

one year my friends stole a baby jesus duct taped it to my car and covered it in roast beaf....woke up for school the next day and shit my pants laughing so hard....

ps i left it on the car and drove to school

Mamerrito, you have the coolest family ever. Seriously, I'd love to do something like that with my parents, but my mom is so cute and short she doesn't run very fast. :)

I never messed around with Nativity scenes, but now I wish I did! Why didn't I think of Joseph humping some sheep? We should start a contest on who can do the funniest (and of course the dirtiest) Nativity scene rearrangements, and of course it CAN'T be your own lawn!

i almost got arrested stealing a 20 foot tall santa.

but i did manage to get a 75 foot tall blow up kool aid man, with the air blower thing to inflate it too. stole it off of a grocery store roof. hot boxed that thing at the house party all night.

Archived