Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

<12oz postcard project vol. 6>

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Jan 29, 2005.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

wordem' up wordem' up

time for a new one. rules are the same. i'll do a run-down at the bottom of the post.

theme: artcards. to put it simply, a set of cards. art, graffiti. photography. whatever. if you choose graffiti as a subject matter or your set(s), you do not have to use the name you are currently using. don't ask me, i'm leaving it up to you. personally, i'd prefer to get cards with a writers touch, but that's just me.

all info will be kept confidential, but keep in mind, we're exchanging addresses, not names and addresses. if you choose to tell me your name when sending the address to me, i'll keep it on the dl, unless there needs to be a name on the card....otherwise, i guess just write '12oz postcard project' on top. dig?

all who sign up must participate. no more slacking...damn slackers. you're forgiven for past slacking, but if you sign up, you gotta send.

more shit to read:
    the rundown i promised.....

1: you MUST send a set of cards. whether it's 2, 3, 4, etc...it must be a set.

2: YOU MUST SEND IF YOU SIGN UP

3: deadline is february 10th. for addresses.

4: addresses submitted to my email (casekonly@yahoo.com) must have the subject line read '12ozpostcard project' or something to let me know what you're emailing me about.

templates you might want.

there will be a prize pack once i get all the contributors to send in the stuff...and i get my ass to work on some stuff to include, too.

there will be more, i'm sure. if anyone has any suggestions, comments,etc....let me know.

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

9 views and 0 replies...you bitches.....

3. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

reply...im down for this again.

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

ill be down, ill start some now....damnit...

5. jbrshmonster

jbrshmonster Elite Member

NOICE!!
    all over this bitch..

6. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

count me in

i'm gonna get some grub then start workin...

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

I have a cool idea but I just don't know if I'll have the time to fully realize it, so don't count me in just yet.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

d: i downloaded that episode lately where they find that dead squirrel and try to sell its fur
    d: its amazinfg
    d: ghghfg
    m: hahah
    m: I really want to see the one where they copy the money
    d: yeah
    d: ill have it soon
    m: haha
    d: "soon"
    m: terrific

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I've been waiting for this, Sign me up - im actually going to be able to send out this time, quality stuff as well.

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

always quality from high priest....

makros: toaster oven.....

everyone else, email me your addresses. let's get this goin' on...

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

ok, a quick side note: i know people always skew the rules and kinda do what they want, and that's cool with me. i know for a fact that one person has already told me that they're doing what they want....so, just in case you are wondering, yes...do what you want, just use the rules as a loose guide.

12. Overtime

ahem....burnt toaster over

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly
    @Jan 29 2005, 11:58 PM
    ok, a quick side note: i know people always skew the rules and kinda do what they want, and that's cool with me. i know for a fact that one person has already told me that they're doing what they want....so, just in case you are wondering, yes...do what you want, just use the rules as a loose guide.
    [post=3818557]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

yeah, you do...ass, you ruined it..

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

haha. if you woulda mailed of to anyone, they woulda sent you shit and you woulda realized that they all do whatever they want. well, i got a couple fo angels and some demonic shit, but it's all good.

14. Overtime

i got the hottnesss from 455...

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, lucky bastard...455 is the dope.