12oz Poker Night

I dont know if this has been discussed, but:

How about an weekly online poker night with the usual 12oz all-star cast. It doesnt have to be for money or anything, we could do it on yahoo or another free site. Sit around, bullshit do whatever.

Note: Yes, this time could be used to paint/wackoff/sleep/whatever, but to those of us that work at night, it could be beneficial.

Anyways, anyone Interested?

Also: It doesnt really have to be poker, maybe even a monthly battleship tournament.

If I have extra cash or something, goodies could be provided.

~ssp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd be way interested, and more than happy to put down money. And paradise poker sounds good to me. but the only thing is, I'd have to put money in the account. I have money on royal vegas, but my chat is disabbled because i cursed out too many terrible sweedish poker players.... but i made a thread a while back about royal vegas, because they give you $10 free just to sign up... so that would be an option for most of you guys if oyu dont already have royal vegas. if you want to get royal vegas just go to http://www.collegepokerchampionship.com and download it. it takes about 24 hours for the $10 to show up. Lets get this thing started for sure

Originally posted by courtorder@Oct 13 2005, 01:43 PM

90% percent of them use the same software, which includes the people...I got 10$ for free off some promotion at http://www.powerplayer.com and have made some decent cash-ola off that...

Can you hook em up with the promotion details? what do you have to do to get the $10? I know on royal vegas you just sign up and get it but I'm not sure about this place. thanks.

Unless some amount of money is involved, however small, people aren't going to take it as seriously as some would hope. I.e., pushing all with shit cards every hand. It gets annoying.

If you're really serious about playing, and want others to treat it seriously too, then you should be risking something more than just eProps. "eProps." AWESOMEPROPS.

But the problem is most sites require a minimum deposit into your account before you can play for real cash - usually around $50.

Just my opinion.

I'm down to play, I realized lately that I am godly at poker. I played my first game about 3 months ago and won it, and I have been playing fulltilt for atleast 4 hours a day and playing with my friends whenever I can. In real life I'll lose maybe 2 hands a game but in fulltilt its random because people bet like assholes.

Anyway, I'm down. If its for cash I need to wait until I have an extra 50 to throw up.