1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz party

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Dec 31, 2001.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

12oz party

Discussion started by MR BOJANGLES - Dec 31, 2001

i was reading in a thread, raven was talking about one day trying to get together a 12 oz member event. that would be dope! i had the same thought a few weeks ago and was gonna post about it. im sure everyone on here would try their best to get to it. i know id haul my ass all the way from clevo to wherever for it. you guys should hook it up for this summer. ill bring the 40s!

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Dec 31, 2001

it would be dope. but it would have to be somewhere convenient. i would hate it for people not to make it because of the location. i know i would make it just to meet some people, get sloshed off my ass and act like a fool so you all can make fun of me. oh wait....that would so suck.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. alkaline

alkaline 12oz Elite Member

alkaline - Replied Dec 31, 2001

It's okay, D'Lush. I'm sure I would take the brunt of most of the jokes, as I don't seem to be able to hold as much alcohol as I used to. I'm "alcohol endurance training" for the Stonecutters ride, though so have no fear. I would be down for a 12oz party. I'd like to meet a few of you guys and girls. You can all come to Texas.

alkaline - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Dec 31, 2001

dead center in the middle like...ST.LOUIS or KANSAS CITY...just a thought

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Dec 31, 2001

That sounds like a really cool idea...
    For some reason I imagined a prom, (i dont know why).. and it made me laugh. 12oz prom, hahaha.

But i'd try my best to attend it, if it ever happened. I'll come prepared with rice krispie treats.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. mr.e

mr.e 12oz Senior Member

mr.e - Replied Dec 31, 2001

i also agree that texas should be the place for this to happen.

mr.e - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush 12oz Senior Member

George Dubyah Bush - Replied Dec 31, 2001

Florida, since Raven the mastermind of all this is located down here.

George Dubyah Bush - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Dec 31, 2001

a regional meeting, one for upper east coast, one for down south east coast, etc ,etc

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Dec 31, 2001

St. Louis or someplace in TX....im very fond of Texas and im not far from St. Louis right now...either one will do...i think if this goes through it should be a yearly event, but every year it switches cities, that way if someone cant attend because the distance to travel is inconvienient, they can just go to one a different year if its closer to where they live..id definately try to hit up a 12 oz event if one goes down no matter where, as long as in the US sans hawaii, guam, alaska, puerto rico, virgin islands...i think the cost of the ticket overseas would break the bank for me....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. professor poopatronic - Replied Dec 31, 2001

this topic seems to come up alot.... anyways i think there are 12oa parties but only the cool kids are invited which obviously isnt any of us since we're talking about it... for real though, there's only a few people on here who have given me any reason to want to meet them

11. .

. Guest

. - Replied Dec 31, 2001

somewhere where there is cheap flights, i mean i can fly to sf for under 300 but to say kansas city it would be alot more expensive.

12. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

misteraven - Replied Dec 31, 2001

Actually I've been in NY for the last few months now.

I'm sure one of these days it'll happen. Chances are that it would be held in the east coast somehwhere though.

misteraven - Rank: Administrator - Messages:
  13. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

-sudz- - Replied Dec 31, 2001

i know a bunch of the members here go to Under Pressure in Mnotreal each year, we could set up a 12oz booth there or sumin. heh.
    no, texas, its gotta be in toronto!

14. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Dec 31, 2001

....I'll bring the Nina Simone.

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 31, 2001

these places aren't very convenient for those of us that don't live in the states....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: