12oz is sneaking into my dreams

dobsilla

i had a dream last night taht for some reason i moved to australia and became a lifeguard at this gnarly beach that is shark infested so they created an underwated electric fence to fight them off but they got smart enough to get through the fence to eat people. it was really weird and one of the only things i remember in the dream was getting on 12oz and asking mr abc for ideas on how to stop the sharks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate when events in my mundane and boring life slip into my Fun-Filled-Adventure-Dream-Time. I thought the worse was work dreams where Im at work working all night only to get up and go to work. Now thats pretty bad, but, I proved myself wrong a little while ago. I was on crutches for 3 and a half months, and just recently got off them (woo hoo). And while I was on these crutches, I had a dream that I was crutching up stairs all night. That was one of the worst dreams Ive ever had, for real.