12oz irc

Guest spectr

just started a 12oz irc channel connect to any dalnet server and type /join #12ozprophet

use it to talk when 12oz goes down or just for the heck of it, anyone got a shell i can use to run a bot from?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mesra.kl.my.dal.net port 6667 got a bot running right now.

thats the only way to connect. i might run my own server at some later point in time but for now dalnet will do.

Yo man, that nigga tease is fresh n shit. Heads be all about talking down to him n shit but he's got a dope slant on life and drops knowledge like apples from a tree n shit.

Y'all like serving my boy up an ice cold glass of haterade with this shit naw mean? He's got more game than monopoly on a rainy sunday afternoon n shit. Grow up.

SAZE2 DSR KREW

Originally posted by ButtMunch@Nov 24 2004, 02:06 PM

Yo man, that nigga tease is fresh n shit. Heads be all about talking down to him n shit but he's got a dope slant on life and drops knowledge like apples from a tree n shit.

Y'all like serving my boy up an ice cold glass of haterade with this shit naw mean? He's got more game than monopoly on a rainy sunday afternoon n shit. Grow up.

SAZE2 DSR KREW

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa <breath> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaaha

tease, these are the kind of people that look up to you. seriously, think about it.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Nov 25 2004, 03:09 AM

up in that shit. 3 people- me, bot, someone who is away.

dam niggah its irc you need to kick it to keep it going, $400 dollar bottle of champaige night tonight.

and i am working on the bots scripts right now so i am only there half the time.