Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz irc

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by spectr, Nov 24, 2004.

1. spectr

spectr Guest

just started a 12oz irc channel connect to any dalnet server and type /join #12ozprophet
    use it to talk when 12oz goes down or just for the heck of it, anyone got a shell i can use to run a bot from?

2. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

first star trek now mIRC ? You truly are a nerd my man.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

im sort of an irc noob. im connected to a different server (and i always have to be due to some nerd obligations of mine) can i still connect to your shit or nay.

4. spectr

spectr Guest

as long as its a dalnet server you can connect just type /join #12ozprophet just make sure its a dalnet server your connected to got to finish editing this bot.

5. spectr

spectr Guest

mesra.kl.my.dal.net port 6667 got a bot running right now.
    thats the only way to connect. i might run my own server at some later point in time but for now dalnet will do.

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

haha. you couldn't resist, huh spectr? man, i was jonesin' out for some of the old days with 12oz on irc, too. i just don't have a highspeed connex to hook all that up and whatnot...so, hook me up with as an op, mang...c'mon...

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

/msg 12ozbot .permban tease@*.*

/kick tease

/mode +i

/mode +p

8. spectr

spectr Guest

ban teaze why?

9. ButtMunch

ButtMunch New Jack

Yo man, that nigga tease is fresh n shit. Heads be all about talking down to him n shit but he's got a dope slant on life and drops knowledge like apples from a tree n shit.

Y'all like serving my boy up an ice cold glass of haterade with this shit naw mean? He's got more game than monopoly on a rainy sunday afternoon n shit. Grow up.

SAZE2 DSR KREW

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa <breath> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaaha

tease, these are the kind of people that look up to you. seriously, think about it.

11. spectr

spectr Guest

ok well i wont personally ban anyone but my bot might if it ever starts running scripts right.

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

/msg chanserv op #12ozprophet *password

c'mon..

13. spectr

spectr Guest

dude your nick isnt registered
    register your nick with nickserv and drop a bot mine barely works its a fucking retard bot.

14. spectr

spectr Guest

sorry to be bumping this but casek
    /nickserv register password email.
    then you know the pw for the channel. i am going to keep this open for a while at least.

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

irc is the multiplayer version of wordpad.