Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz. family counselling.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wiseguy, Aug 15, 2002.

1. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

This is about my little brother who is two years younger than me. He has decided that the best way to spend time is to hang out at shopping centres, bum cigarettes off people, he hangs out with a group of fucking toys who genuinely believe that they burn (these guys are so fucking wak and they are showing absolutely no signs of improving, nor have they improved in like the last year that they have been writing) they really are fucking clowns. Anyway, since my little bro started hanging out with those guys he has become a rude little sack of crap to my parents and me. I dont expect him to treat me with reverance, but he should be respectful to our parents, they help him out alot and definately dont deserve to be treated like they are being treated, how should I attempt to solve this problem?

2. Stapler

Stapler Guest

HAHAHAHA where abouts in Australia o you live, an what shopping centre if in Melbourne. He is becoming a little SHOPPING centre rat......hahahahahaha[by chance do you live in an area far from the city?] Anyways go down there and beat the shit out of him in front of all his friends. Only when he does something that really pisses you off that way he wont be able to go back without being bagged. Stupid shopping centre rats they will never learn until they have gone o fare as to start sniffing paint and get locked up........

3. Flowershirt

Flowershirt Member

fucking beat the living shit out of him...thats what my brother did to me, .... jeez.... some peoples kids...:beat:

4. postaholic

postaholic Guest

man, he is your LITTLE brother, beat tha fuck outta him. knock some sense into his little punk ass. shit.

you sound like your family is tha type to go on jerry springer, and your moms is up there on stage talking about her little 10yr old son is beating her ass on tha regular.

ahahahahah fuck all that. i wish my kids would try some crazy shit like that when i have them, ill quit that shit with tha quickness.

'please believe it' :spent:

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

Nah, i live in brisbane, and i am very aware of the evil transformation taking place from human being to shopping centre rat. We live in the midst of suburbia, but not too far from the city etc. even though I'm in brisbane not melbourne, the scourge of shopping centre rats is a national (if not an international problem).....

6. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

just kill your brothers friends..:idea:

7. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Just make sure he doesnt get into the chroming shit. To many people I knew that used to be friends started hanging around shopping centres and then started all types of shit an next they were getting high instead of painting something [using the paint to get high] IT IS A SAD WORLD

8. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

I swear to god, if he started chroming, I WOULD KICK HIS ASS. It's weird, but i get worried about him when he goes out painting just because he is my younger brother and i am trying to look out for him. i don't think that anyone can disagree with me when i say that it is better for him to be painting than smoking and hanging out with the fuckheads that he is hanging out with......oh yeah postaholic, you will never catch my ass on jerry springer, never.

9. socrates

socrates Guest

Go cross out your brother's friends but leave him untouched and see what he does and where his alliegences stand...

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

socrates, that is a good idea. my little bro is, for the most part, a good kid, but he is hanging out with some fucking wankers who have already taken it upon themselves to start some stupid beef with my friends. Im not sure where my bro stands on that one.

11. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

just outta curiosity, do you think that i am twelve?:lol:

12. socrates

socrates Guest

It will be a way to make him chose and see if blood is thicker than water.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont have a sister to bring home fine ass chicks to sleep over.:( :( :(

14. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

dress up like a woman wonka. wtf?? why you trying to cheat on the loompas fool. pitty the fool.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

oompas do my bidding...they undrstand..i got a room full of little orange sluts if you know what i mean...what?you think that oompa loompas were just men?