12oz Cribs (Winter into Spring Edition 2006)

Gunm

I kick off a new 12oz "Cribs" as we leave old man winter behind and enjoy the embrace of slant eyed spring and her ample titties......

Anyway, here is my little world I have built for myself after five months of living on peoples couchs, guest bedrooms, floors, my car, my moms sofa, etc.....thank god it's over. Living by myself is the best thing ever and I will never go back to roomates.

bed.jpg

here's my big bed which has been responsible for me being late to work more than once. My comforter is soooo soft. I love my Kaws print...many thanks goes to Stok1 for hooking it up.

bedroom.jpg

portion of my bedroom. The sony psp is now in the trash for pissing me off one too many times. I was watching empire strikes back (Luke is calling to Leia for a rescue).

kitchen.jpg

My kitchen area. This is where I work my cuilnary magic usually to the tune of a cold cocktail and Sinatra.

livingroom.jpg

My living room space...it's all about keeping shit simple and tasteful.

tub.jpg

Big clawfoot bathtub ideal for relaxing or distilling homemade booze.

stove.jpg

gas stove...holy shit can i cook a mean meal with this baby. Oh, look, I have been neglecting my dishes........again. edit:notice the case of Ramne on top of my dish cabinet. SteveAustin, there's a pack waiting for you if you ever come out my way.

and that is my place.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks.

the part i like best is that everyone in the building is more or less quiet as fuck at night. No having to deal with loud rap music, indian cinema or domestic violence (which plagued me for several years when i first lived on my own)

this is the view from the balcony here at rental's:

[attachmentid=32966]

it's a bit messy right now so i won't show you the rest of the place just yet. instead here's a few flicks of my parent's place

DSC07679.jpg

cockies on the (dead) front lawn. gotta love a good drought

DSC07480.jpg

a shot of the lounge. upgraded from the ghettoness i grew up with

DSC07481.jpg

my parents dog. the grass is so dead here that it's stopped growing completely.

DSC07647.jpg

oh, and here's the view from the front porch of my grandparent's farm.

DSC07671.jpg

we be lovin a good bonfire at xmas time

balcony.JPG.70cf1753f851ed57fb56ec976ad89314.JPG

Guest im not witty

well lens got one thing right for sure. living alone fucking rules. none of these pictures are gonna end up in the photo thread, half of them are downright terrible. anyway....step right in.

newcamwea075.jpg

newcamwea077.jpg

newcamwea078.jpg

newcamwea079.jpg

newcamwea080.jpg

i bet you 5 e-cool points that seeking approves of one of the things pictured here. nudge nudge. probably not what you think.

newcamwea082.jpg

newcamwea083.jpg

newcamwea084.jpg

about 5 years worth of sketches. its seriously by the bed in case theres a fire its the one thing i give a fuck about. seriously.

newcamwea085.jpg

newcamwea086.jpg

newcamwea088.jpg

view from the bed

newcamwea089.jpg

old family photos that i need better frames for.

newcamwea090.jpg

newcamwea091.jpg

bathroom. mirror. shows over. fuck off.