Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12OZ CRIBS - ABC/RENTAL/SUPERBOJANGLES FUNKOCITY EDITION

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Abracadabra, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck been a while since the last time Iwas in here.

that ramp looks like it's going to be cool! plus that patio is bad ass!

2. Drue_Down

Drue_Down 12oz Loyalist

Joined: Jan 10, 2005 Messages: 11,210 Likes Received: 1,160
    Hanging with in the home office, it really ties the room together.

image.jpg

RiSC likes this.
  3. peterpopoff

peterpopoff Member

Trying to bump this thread - I know the oontz had me rolling on here before

4. ALMIGHTY_3

ALMIGHTY_3 New Jack

im about to post some of the stuff in my house but i just moved in and i wond have any money until the first of december but when i get some stuff for my house ima take some pictures

5. ALMIGHTY_3

ALMIGHTY_3 New Jack

my friend had a halfpipe i could skate that better than what i could skate at the actual skatepark like 4 years ago

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Damn, this thread sure slowed down...

Here's a picture of my soon to be back yard if everything goes according to plan for the next couple weeks.

river-view.jpeg

Druthers likes this.
  7. Druthers

Druthers New Jack

Make it happen, Raven.
    You got it sewn up.
    I have never thanked you for the decades of viewable graffiti.
    Thanks.

I just came back to oontz after a few years away. Been busy hustling up the cheddar for this place (bought outright):

8. Druthers

Druthers New Jack

Sorry internet's spotty out here.

2016-12-27 22.17.55.png

TPWF2021, Fist 666 and theprotester like this.
  9. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

10. DyS$kysE

DyS$kysE New Jack

bruh i wanna move back to the city it sucks living in mississippi but i used to stay in the capitol i saw two chains coming out the store with some pampers one time im talking about jackson mississippi i hate old white people that look like they need showers though i am a white person slash hispanic but that shit is crazy looking to me like i slick wanna hose there ass down