12oz Convention: Has it ever been done?

casekonly

has it ever been done?

a 12oz convention? that would be really cool if not...it'd take alot of funds or alot of sponsors...something. i think it'd be cool to meet the people that make it happen, namely Raven and the rest of the crew, old and new. maybe it'd be a bit dangerous, considering some other things.

sorry if this thread is annoying, it was just a passing thought and i figured i'd get it out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think tease would be like martin on the simpsons...

yuck: the man, the mystery, the lack of soap....i wanna rob hookers, too...what does that involve? we need details.

maybe Raven will respond if we keep writing his name in every post on this thread. i'd like to know if there have been any 12oz parties for the mag or the forum.

Raven

Originally posted by casekonly

yuck: the man, the mystery, the lack of soap....i wanna rob hookers, too...what does that involve? we need details.

Haha. Its a whole different kind of dirty. But yeah. You'll need a good pair of fruit boots and a hockey stick. Grab purse, hip check, roll off. The stick just makes you look cool.

Raven.

ok, the whole Raven name mentioning theory spawned form remember ing the movie "candyman" i think you had to say it three times, which we've convered...Raven.

crimson: oh, preeze bereeb, i know the members span the globe, that's what would make it fun. i'd really feel sorry for the city that had the honour of hosting such an event. it'd catch wreck.

yuck: i'd wanna dress up in full combat gear ala black para-military garb, hockey stick, gas mask, smoke bombs, a taser, some giant lint balls from the inside of my coat, and maybe some raw meat (you never know when raw meat can come in handy when dealing with hookers)

Raven.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Yeah that would be interesting. You all could meet the man behind the name yuck and find out how he got that name. Then me and 26 could go and rob hookers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yuck holding it down!!

Seriously, the convention could be right down

the street from my apt. You can all crash in my kitchen and we'll combine all ideas so far:

Fruitboots

Hockey Sticks

Tan Trenchcoats

A Big Hill (grab purse, go. no shankage)

Gasmasks

Knee Socks

Combat Boots (to sling over our shoulders and beat off meth hoes)

Smoke Bombs

Dry Gin

Paperweight Haymakers

We really need to get more people in on this.

Anyone care to add anything you might need

for robbing hookers on a hill?

i think maybe a can or two of spam would serve the same purpose as the raw meat. i don't know what purpose that might be as of yet, but i'm working on it...

ninja masks are a defnite must....we can throw those on for the polaroid pictures of us jacking hoes on the hill.

Originally posted by casekonly

i think maybe a can or two of spam would serve the same purpose as the raw meat. i don't know what purpose that might be as of yet, but i'm working on it...

ninja masks are a defnite must....we can throw those on for the polaroid pictures of us jacking hoes on the hill.

hahahha... we can bait them with the meat

on a string. Stick a 10 spot into it with a

syringe, attatch piece of string and lure them

into certain doom.

That or you could just slap them with steaks

as some weird symbol of male dominance on

some Larry Flynt plus Dolamite..

:lol:

The polaroids could be flyered around on

mass transit as a sign. We boondockin' suckas!

Originally posted by rental

robbing hookers and having a covention sounds funny, but looking at it realistically sounds like a very bad idea.

if i did go it would just me going up to all the cute boys that look about 22 and saying, 'hey, how you doin?

Ey, either way I fit both credentials. I've been

known to get stupid cute... c'mon naaaw!

:king:

26SidedRedCarpet,Champagne,Trumpets

Hahaha. Yeah. I think that we should just have a hooker robbing convention. We would also need those two heavy metal balls with a piece of rope attatched to them to throw and wrap around hookers legs that want to give up chase. I hear they can be pretty gangster when it comes to their money.

Oh here are some more things:

hooker robbing crew t shirts so we can identify each other more easily

nextel walkie talkie phones so we can know what tracks have already been hit up for the day or angry pimps on the lose.

a bag of doritos to snack on

blankets for when we crash on 26s kitchen floor. Maybe some plastic. I know that bitch is sticky.

big belt buckles so people know not to fuck with us.

Maybe we should just get a unifrom like mcdonalds.

yeah.

Raven

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahaha. Yeah. I think that we should just have a hooker robbing convention. We would also need those two heavy metal balls with a piece of rope attatched to them to throw and wrap around hookers legs that want to give up chase. I hear they can be pretty gangster when it comes to their money.

Oh here are some more things:

hooker robbing crew t shirts so we can identify each other more easily

nextel walkie talkie phones so we can know what tracks have already been hit up for the day or angry pimps on the lose.

a bag of doritos to snack on

blankets for when we crash on 26s kitchen floor. Maybe some plastic. I know that bitch is sticky.

big belt buckles so people know not to fuck with us.

Maybe we should just get a unifrom like mcdonalds.

yeah.

Raven

HAHAHAH!!

We could seriously sit up in my room and

section off parts of the city to 4-man crews

and wreck everything. We really don't need

to limit this to hookers, there are tons of

people who are too drunk to smoke a cigarette

and piss, let alone defend themselves from

whirling ankle teathers and shiny belt buckles.

They'd definately either go blind, soil them

selves or both while puking.

I'm thinking nightvision and people stationed

on roof-tops manned with nextels would be

key.

Grappling hooks and shimmy shoes for quick getaways.

I'm thinking we should just set up zip-lines

across buildings for the hell of it and go

completely Rambo on them while we're at it.

Yes. Raven and Crew would be a must, but

I haven't been here long enough so they'd

prolly bring their own kitchen to crash in.

SMASHAHOE20004XL.

we need to rent rambo 1 through 4 and brush up on our hooker jacking abilities. maybe even start a legion of superheros, but we'll be hooker robbers...the legion of hooker robbers...damn, yuck had me thinkin' with the mcdonalds-esque uniforms...maybe we need to start this off by jacking some micky d's employees for uniforms?

i think someone posted a recipe for ninja smoke bombs on here once...an egg, and talcum powder is all we need...a couple of pinholes, blow out the egg, fill it with talcum powder, and boom! we can outmanuver 5-0 like whoa!

do you guys think spam would lure a hoe into a dark alley where yuck coudl be waiting all faded in his mickey d uniform? he could slap some bolo around the hoe's ankles, drop her like what, then 26 could run up and snapa pic...i would be in hooker sniping position on the roof...water balloons in hand, ready for the hoe's friends (other vigilante hoes)....

Originally posted by Crimsøn

You have to take into account that 12oz spans across THE WORLD.

Making a party get-together whatever might be a tad bit difficult.

goddamn though, imagine if somebody pulled it off?

it would be super yes.:mexican:

yes yes, i actually know a manger of mcdonalds. maybe he could hook up some uniforms. but senslessly impailing mcdonalds employers for there uniforms is so much cooler. and fill the ballons with honey and paint. sticky icky and oh so colerfull, use a color as a trademark, like green or something kinda like how daredevil uses the double d in flames. itd be awsome, hooker robbing ninjas.

shit i forgot something.....raven

Archived