12oz confession booth.........@N

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

look at you!you sit on this machine and you waste you're fucking time....(people whoms jobs depend on the internet excluded)

Damn!Go out and do something....get into a mens or womens soccer/football league.i might join..smoke weed and play soccer...YEAH!

:mad2:

im on friendster!!!what kind of bullshit is that?!although, there are some people i care aboot'....it seems some people just dont care..just wanna go home and do a bunch of nothing.i play these stupid warcraft games before i go out and when they beat me, i tell them that im going to a party anyways, so fuck off........and those little kids do not believe me..i tell them the truth...im not gonna get laid, so im gonna come home and beat the monkey with my right hand on the mouse and left on the wang.

that they believe

i have better things to do, you know?i got supplies..i barely touch them....its shitty..i havent painted in 2 weeks!i lost my pens!!!arrrgh!unfinished projects!!staring at me in the face this very instant!

besides that...i learn from some fools up on here..its pretty nuts, but i've caught some lessons up in PAPER CHASE...i think that thread inspired me to go back to school.

some good things and some bad things over the net...im tired of seeing all of my younger brothers and i and my mom and my mom's friend, whoms husband tried killing her with an axe!!! loves it up on my computer...my couch, my phone, my tv and livin the GETAWAY life at my house, cause my whole family has this urge to help people.its our job.haha......but we waste our time on the net!

i bet if you never had tv and a computer you wouldnt beat it as often and get into fit and your dick will grow at least 6 to 10 inches.sadly to say....i've been beating it, but i've cut down...i wanna feel what its like to be a man again and not a monkey!

then when i try to go out to clubs, its even worse.peple are fucking retards and i know when i hit that point when i join them.its sad, but sometimes i just dont care aboot any of my friends...i love them, but if it came to it..it would be all aboot me..i wonder if its a problem for me?

where the fuck is SMART?!SEEKING?!

you guys should have that bukkake smiley on here!

i think i feel that the internet provides false hopes...if youre not really doing anything..you just sit there.its pretty sad, but most of my time is up on here..more than the beach!FUCK! a lot of people live on hawaii and they barely go to the beach!thats another thing thats sad.i think they're afraid of the fish.........

1.save money

2.create more

3.go hiking with friends or by yourself..make it a journy to the top..climb a mountain.

4.hug your mother

5.go camping

6. go to the pool..you mainlanders

7.build dirt bike launch ramps and pull that backflip 360 shit!

see that shit on ESPN?crazy!

but just do something....anything...come back in a month or so and tell us what it was like...everybody..go out and get all the 12ozers in your area and throw bbqs

get on food stamps...its the best!

its all about wwjpd.."I still believe"

:jpotato:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

scully in the booth would be nice

ALRIGHT...DONT COME IN HERE, IF YOURE NOT GONNA FAG OUT AND NOT SAY SOMETHING...this would not be cool with Mtv

cry me a river, i know alot of people like this the talk about there life probulmes and they want people to feel bad for them i guess it makes them feel better, if you are not happy with parts of your life go out and do something about, typeing gay shit over the net will only make things worse...but you dont have to take my word for it

Originally posted by willy.wonka

(people whoms jobs depend on the internet excluded)

*phew*

I hear you on this one man.

The internet is the biggest time waster the world has ever seen.

I mean who really cares about adding people to your 'buddies' list

when you can walk outside and say a real 'hello' to people on the street.

I wish I could be on the beach.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

then when i try to go out to clubs, its even worse.peple are fucking retards and i know when i hit that point when i join them.its sad, but sometimes I JUST DONT CARE ABOOT ANY OF MY FRIENDS...i love them, but if it came to it..it would be all aboot me..i wonder if its a problem for me?

:jpotato:

HAHAA you said aboot. dont know why that made me laugh so hard but it did...:lol:

i hear ya...

i look at some of the kids on here that were registered august 2003... and they already have 1500 odd posts (see cherry luv for example) and i cant believe they wasted that much time on here... posting that many times... wow...

Guest willy.wonka

coffie crave...stop with that cry me a river shit and your life will get much better.i cry no rivers..im happy with my life.

instead of waking up and eating breakfast..i hopped on here..looked at an unfinished canvas and hopped on here...im a sad sad sad man..:lol:

Originally posted by alou

i hear ya...

i look at some of the kids on here that were registered august 2003... and they already have 1500 odd posts (see cherry luv for example) and i cant believe they wasted that much time on here... posting that many times... wow...

i average about 100 posts a day, not bragging it just happens.:p

i hear you willy. ive got about 3 canvas that arnt finished. a few installations tahn need some work. fuck, im being shown in a gallery in a few weeks and ive got so little to show for it.

as soon as im feeling better. im hiking to. im skateboarding every day dammit.

good words of insparation.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I mean who really cares about adding people to your 'buddies' list

when you can walk outside and say a real 'hello' to people on the street.

u cant say "lol" to people when they say a bad joke in real life :

Archived