Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz clean up project..

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by WorldBench, Feb 29, 2004.

1. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

i dont want to bitch, but everytime i go into the paper chase section, it's ruined by these self promotional, shit drawn, 1 paged, threads, and it's hard to go to the good ones, that are 10+ pages, mostly good pics, because theyre on the next page or hidden under all the bullshit..

i was just thinking you guys should go through, and clean up any self promotional thread, and any thread with massive shit talking.. :rolleyes:

just a suggestion, and you guys should start banning kids who dont contribute and just talk shit..

2. WorldBench

anymore ideas? any comments? mods? ja nien?

3. some of us have lives other then moderating and cleaning up toys useless threads, useless posts and useless pics.
    figure 20,000+ members
    almost 43,000 threads
    almost 1,300,000 posts
    and 15? crew...
    aint gonna happen.

staying on top of the flagerant rule violators takes enough time and energy.
    kids talk shit. its called graffiti. part of the game.

in a perfeect world, that could happen, but not today.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

on top of our friend dusty's answer, there is also the fact that i can't stand you and keep wating for you to fuck up so i can ban you, which certainly is not making me want to help to improve your world any. i'm also waiting for the grapevine to announce that someone finally caught you an kicked the shit out of you for being such a little prick, so i mean, with that sort of perspective, you can see how much i'm going to give a fuck about what you have to say, right?

5. WorldBench

well it's not my bandwith being wasted. just a little input i thought i'd put in..

i mean if you look at the topics it's quite pathetic "favor asked" "vaprozime" bah bah i could go on for hours..

and just because you have beef with me doesnt mean you should have beef with everyone else on the forum..

and to seekings comment: youve been to my house you should have kicked my ass then. im always in detroit and ann arbor and i know half of you and your friends have seen me, i dont understand why nobody has kicked my ass. :rolleyes: it's not like im strapped or anything. i mean shit i drive nice cars around and live in the suburbs we dont have guns. :crazy:

6. And who gave a fuck about Paper Chase anyway?

7. WorldBench