12oz. classifieds???

taper

i was workin on the ol' integra today and it must have been the combination of the wd40 and the penetrating oil but i was like " hey i have all this car shit i dont want and the people on other bordes keep fuckin around maybe i would see if anyone on 12oz wants it??" i think a classifieds forum might be a cool idea. you could sell anything from the kaws chomper to that slightly used dildo that you swear your girl used on her and not you:D . my point is that people on here are into alot of diffrent things ie. cars, bmx, art, music, ect. so why not try to see if someone wants some of the shit that you dont? its just a thought. what do you guys think of the idea?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a few things i am trying to sell. If you werent registered before mid 2002 i dont want to hear from you.:scowl:

3 mink furs(pellets whatever)

a whole bunch of comics

a bunch of art i did when i was a kid (Some of it is funny and is worth at least a dollar)

a clay bust of rodney dangerfield that i made (Its heavy. It might be cheaper for you to take off work, drive out to where i am pick it up and go home than for me to ship it.)

a picture of my dad skiing. (He is fat. The hillarity value speaks for itself)

Hit me up on email through this site.

seriously

Guest willy.wonka

ATTACK OF THE ALIEN NIGHTOWL...with wings!

its funny...i have found that a lot of people that are on here arent spraypainting anything or even tagging.im sure a lot of these people arent writers at all and that not just talkin shit.this website brings the many of the few.

god bless my united states of whatever