Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz. classifieds???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taper, Nov 4, 2003.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

i was workin on the ol' integra today and it must have been the combination of the wd40 and the penetrating oil but i was like " hey i have all this car shit i dont want and the people on other bordes keep fuckin around maybe i would see if anyone on 12oz wants it??" i think a classifieds forum might be a cool idea. you could sell anything from the kaws chomper to that slightly used dildo that you swear your girl used on her and not you:D . my point is that people on here are into alot of diffrent things ie. cars, bmx, art, music, ect. so why not try to see if someone wants some of the shit that you dont? its just a thought. what do you guys think of the idea?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Good idea, but on a graffiti forum?

Trading addressesz might not be the best idea.

3. taper

taper Elite Member

well thats funny honda-tech.com and vwvortex.com and many other car sites have misc. classifieds on there forums. just thought that it might be cool

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I have a few things i am trying to sell. If you werent registered before mid 2002 i dont want to hear from you.:scowl:

3 mink furs(pellets whatever)

a whole bunch of comics

a bunch of art i did when i was a kid (Some of it is funny and is worth at least a dollar)

a clay bust of rodney dangerfield that i made (Its heavy. It might be cheaper for you to take off work, drive out to where i am pick it up and go home than for me to ship it.)

a picture of my dad skiing. (He is fat. The hillarity value speaks for itself)

Hit me up on email through this site.

seriously

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Classifieds: arcel is drunk, bored, and trying not to fall asleep.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

id sell my girls used panties... if the slut ever wore any

no i dont want to buy shit off of your integra

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ATTACK OF THE ALIEN NIGHTOWL...with wings!

its funny...i have found that a lot of people that are on here arent spraypainting anything or even tagging.im sure a lot of these people arent writers at all and that not just talkin shit.this website brings the many of the few.

god bless my united states of whatever

8. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

PARIS HILTON SEX TAPE .. .OFFICIAL COPY. AVI, DVD, VHS, MPEG ... $.99 YES 99 CENTS !!!!!!!!