12oz Christmas Card Project.....(An Idea)

DEE38

What do you all think of some Xmas Card trade off thing? Maybe it would be fun. Maybe we all could have a sign up thing... and pull names to see who sends cards out to who. Im not very good and planning and orginizing but maybe this could work. The thing is though........ the cards have to be HAND MADE.

Who is with me? I would love to make a card for someone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.....i might send out a few to those that count. postage be expensive to the states. i think i'll send one to dee for the idea, one to devilush cos she's people, one to europe cos he's my dogg (dogg with 2 g's cos he's str8 gangsta), one to seeks for being a cynical old prick with great comebacks, one for smart for the same reason, and any other people that give me a good enough reason to send em one

Originally posted by DEE38

awsome! do I have an Official Secretary/Orginizer for this?? Swiffer likes these sort of things.. right? Orginizing? lol anyone else?

we should just email the people we are going to send to to get addresses and whatnot. the button is located here VVVV (or thereabouts) for those that don't know.

btw, please don't expect pretty colorz from me. all xmas cards will most likely be written in marker on the back of junk mail or pizza menus

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

and any other people that give me a good enough reason to send em one

and me considering u and I are the only cool australians on this board

anyways.. ill be down to send some off to certain members of the board

Originally posted by DEE38

... Maybe we all could have a sign up thing... and pull names to see who sends cards out to who.

we should do something like this as well as sending them to whomever you wish, get more people involved...kinda like a secret santa card type thing.

Originally posted by yoink

...kinda like a secret santa card type thing.

not too secret though , cause you have to ask for their details so they will be expecting a card

..or, people who are interested can email there user name (eg; krie) to the organiser along with their mailing address and then names be picked randomly, so who ever was to get my name for example, would be told and then they know where to send the goods too..

Ok, well im not understanding this whole situation but i'd love to send out a card or two.

How about people sign up and we'll figure how to match things up, then people will get an email like this:

Hello ______your name here_____:

This email is to notify you that you will be sending out your home made xmas card to _____person your sending your card to name here_____ and will be reciving a card from ___person who will be sending you a card name here_____.

Deadline is on ___date here___

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,

love, yak yak yak

Now we have to figure out who wants to be in this. Sign up sheet por favor.