12oz chat room

Guest Wilt

how come this hasn't happened yet?its just a thought.people talk back and forth through threads so why not just open up a chat room so they can beef it up quasi real time?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i know of two tries at an irc channel, both failed pretty miserably after only a couple days of like, 3 people in them.

im down to try again...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i don't think it would be too hard to set up a java chat room that you would have to use your user ID and password to log onto....but I have a feeling it would get flooded with KiDZz TiZZyPin' LiKEz DiS yO'

it all sounds good on paper but i fear it would end up like the above description, torrents of morons.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

i've been in an aol 12oz one

someone shoudl keep their computer on and run it for a day...

not a bad idea. my computer is on all day for at least 20 weeks. its starting to do weird things. i can do it but,, i dont know. it would be a hassle with everyone giving out aim names

yah dr frink. i have faith too. i guess. well how would we get this shit started. i talk to atleast 20 people from this site already on aim but not in chats. im willing to start a 24 hour one maybe. i dont know .. people just email me or something. dr frink. send me an email.

im not sure if this is going to work but..nevertheless..feel free to im me on: indefiniteomega ....or I000flaminghobos...peace.

• 1 year later...

Archived