12oz CD?

sectorTVA

so im going through cds at the local borders bookstore and i come across a compilation called "rapid transit". i turn it over to see what the deal is and i see the Urban Renewal Program icon, then under that it had the 12oz prophet tag that was on issue 6, and under that it had the chicken head deal from the old page and messageboard....whats the deal 12oz? did you guys help put this out, im willing to buy it in support of the website and any possible future magazines...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

yo that 12 oz. prophet 5 deez track 12" with the prefuse 73 remix is slamming like fat girls on pogo sticks. a joker poster too and (fresh) graffiti rhymes galore!

on another note i just listened to the jay-z "i just wanna love u" and "izzo" feat roots live unplugged joint and shit is hotter than chicken bone surfing on a meteor lightspeed with no pantalones on word es bondage!!

keep-it-real hiphop moments like whoa.

That's a project we did the graphics for. We used to be cool with the kid running the label, but have since parted ways. Regardless, it's a good album.

Yes, we have been putting out music on the low together with Counterflow Recordings. Although it hasnt been officially announced yet, we've merged companies with them and will be putting out quite a few music projects for 2002, most notably a full legnth graff inspired album titled theVapors dropping in May. Currently we have a few releases out with them and have recently dropped two major albums, Five Deez - Kool Motor and Fat Jon - Maurice Galactica.

Here's a link to some beta graphics for the Counterflow site along with some snippets...

http://www.east90.com/counterflow/index.html

We'll keep you posted on it. Lots of cool shit in the works for 2002.

Originally posted by chicken bone

on another note i just listened to the jay-z "i just wanna love u" and "izzo" feat roots live unplugged joint and shit is hotter than chicken bone surfing on a meteor lightspeed with no pantalones on word es bondage!!

tell me you are kidding.....izzo is the worst song i have heard in my life....literally....not even exagerating....jay-z licks my pouch and that song deserves to................................have bad stuff happen to it.....oh damn...iam gonna throw up now...just the thought of that song makes me sick.....

Originally posted by chicken bone

yo that 12 oz. prophet 5 deez track 12" with the prefuse 73 remix is slamming like fat girls on pogo sticks. a joker poster too and (fresh) graffiti rhymes galore!

THE ONLY GOOD PART ABOUT THAT PERFORMANCE IS THE ROOTS SON

Archived