Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz Car Show & Systems...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by king kong, Jan 20, 2004.

1. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

= drag car

2. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

the R's are to slow stock. an evo or sti shit, SHIT ALL OVER THEM. w/ a 20k turbo upgrade it's gravy, but honestly how many people really do that?

3. useurname

useurname Member

Hahaha that would happen in Arkansas...

4. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Bumping this in the hopes some car audio head can help me out.

I have a 2006 Toyota Yaris. This car isn't out in the states yet (I believe it'll be out next year), but it's been released just about everywhere else.

I have pretty much everything I need to upgrade the stereo (head unit, speakers, sub, wiring, and of course, amps), but I'm missing just one tiiiiiny little crucial item...

The head unit adapter.

I can't for the life of me find a fucking cheap plastic adapter to fit my aftermarket stereo in the dash. Obviously Crutchfield and other US stores don't carry it, and google is being a complete fucking toolwad when it comes to looking for European counterparts, which would probably carry it.

If anyone knows any online European car audio stores that carry these kits, I'd really appreciate it. I'd enjoy being able to spend a lovely Saturday afternoon installing the system myself instead of shelling out way too much bling to get a custom installation.

Please help a brother out.

5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

I've been thinking about a 5.3l engine swap in my jeep. The old 4.2 is still rocking but i really need more power if i ever want to get back on the highway