12oz Boozers.

Neskoner

There could have been a topic like this before,But who else finds themselves drinking every single night without intentions of getting drunk..wether if its from depression or just damn boredom,im sure several people here abuse alcohol,i find myself drinking about 10 rolling rocks everynight..i guess its in my blood because my pops used to drink a case a night and my mom was a base head..But i wanna know how everyone started out drinking,did you skim your parents whiskey at 13 or like myself start drinking on new years when youre 9..either way everyone has their own struggles..lets hear everyones story..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beleive it or not, i've drasticlly reduced my drinking from 4-5 nights of heavy drinking a week to about once every two weeks.

i do this from time to time to keep myself in check. i can't stand feeling dependent on something.

i didn't drink until high school, but i started smoking herb at 13. i endorse herb-smoking much more than alcohol abuse because it seems to not have as many harsh side effects.

i started taking drugs years before i discovered the joys of alcohol. i gave up the drugs about 5 years back and have been a commited boozer for about 10 years. my drinking goes up and down, some weeks more than others. although i'm pre-disposed to addiction, hangovers keep me from becoming a full-blown alcoholic

maybe it is dependancy and im just too blind to see it,i grew up around crack dealers and stick up kids soo i was smokin woolies before my balls dropped.just 2 years ago i realized what kind of life i was living and i didnt want to be a part of crime anymore..it just makes me think,what if i stayed in the burbs and went back to chicago,but then again i would have never discovered graff like i did in the slums,considering that is the only thing keeping me sane..but im glad i went through what i did,otherwise i would just be a stuck up kid in college up state...

what do you know...zacko to the mother fuckin morris just got home from a night of drinking. I am drunk as hell and I felt like I had to drink extra because my bartender has pancreitis and can't drink....but he does let me stay there and drink as late as I want..........GO BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

since i turned 21, four years ago, ive been drinking everynight. in fact, tonight i started a job being the door guy at the bar that i am at everynight. and tonite is the most sober ive been in weeks. so i guess since i work there now, i wanna stay clear-headed and not get drunk. but i am sure that will change once i feel comfortable working there.

i have been on a carb overload for about 7 years now. i kind of slowed up a little cause in the last year i used to stumble into work in the morning 4 hours late with somthing broken from the night before or i once rolled in and told my boss i hit an elephent i didnt even know what i was saying. im kind of sick of never having money anmore though so this may make me slow up, cause i spend basicly what im not on rent and bills at bars and its getting annoying. im starting to have more fun just going out and wasting money on somthing stupid like buying overpriced loose tea or having sushi grade fish overnighted to me from japan, it makes me feel as if im using my money better and not blowing it all at the bar like said above.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 23 2005, 04:22 AM

although i'm pre-disposed to addiction, hangovers keep me from becoming a full-blown alcoholic

same here.

i didn't start anything until i was 17... i was actually very against drinking and smoking until then. peer pressure got me into both, and then some. i quit doing drugs years ago though... now it's just cigarettes and alcohol for me. i only drink on the weekends though... i can't stand going to work hungover.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Mar 23 2005, 09:19 AM

i smoke 5 junts a day,but i dont depend on alcohol or herbs..its just the only thing thats kept me from shooting myself since 98..

im pretty sure thats dependancy when your using herbs and hol to keep yourself from shooting the face since 98. i myself work at a liqour store which doesnt help the alcaholism and drug abuse that runs in the family like yourself.its in the blood and shit

God blessed me with a rare metobolism condition and bad lungs....

If I drink too much (more than 3 beers) my Hyperkalemia will keep me from getting up in the morning. I become temporarily paralyzed for a week or so. The severity varies, some times I may have a gimpy leg I drag around or I won't be able to lift my arms above my head...for a bit

Ah and one of my lungs collapsed when I was born so I'm moving around with 1 1/2 lung compasity. So when I smoke weed, I get real fucked up...some times I see random weird shit...others I'm just totally out of it for a couple hours...

So drugs don't work for me...graffiti photography is my true vice and obsession

i can take or leave alcohol.

i got a little buzz off some absinthe recently, it was a nice clean drunk

it's the weeds i don't leave alone.

recently i've gotten a price break as well.

... not supposed to talk about that i guess.

i've almost quit smoking cigs (again)

life is good.

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 23 2005, 10:25 AM

i can take or leave alcohol.

i got a little buzz off some absinthe recently, it was a nice clean drunk

it's the weeds i don't leave alone.

recently i've gotten a price break as well.

... not supposed to talk about that i guess.

i've almost quit smoking cigs (again)

life is good.

everytime i tell my friends i quit smoking..all i get from the is..AGAIN/1