1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz Boozers.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Neskoner, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

12oz Boozers.

Discussion started by Neskoner - Mar 23, 2005

There could have been a topic like this before,But who else finds themselves drinking every single night without intentions of getting drunk..wether if its from depression or just damn boredom,im sure several people here abuse alcohol,i find myself drinking about 10 rolling rocks everynight..i guess its in my blood because my pops used to drink a case a night and my mom was a base head..But i wanna know how everyone started out drinking,did you skim your parents whiskey at 13 or like myself start drinking on new years when youre 9..either way everyone has their own struggles..lets hear everyones story..

Neskoner - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. saraday

saraday 12oz Senior Member

saraday - Replied Mar 23, 2005

beleive it or not, i've drasticlly reduced my drinking from 4-5 nights of heavy drinking a week to about once every two weeks.

i do this from time to time to keep myself in check. i can't stand feeling dependent on something.

i didn't drink until high school, but i started smoking herb at 13. i endorse herb-smoking much more than alcohol abuse because it seems to not have as many harsh side effects.

saraday - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

Neskoner - Replied Mar 23, 2005

i smoke 5 junts a day,but i dont depend on alcohol or herbs..its just the only thing thats kept me from shooting myself since 98..

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Mar 23, 2005

i started taking drugs years before i discovered the joys of alcohol. i gave up the drugs about 5 years back and have been a commited boozer for about 10 years. my drinking goes up and down, some weeks more than others. although i'm pre-disposed to addiction, hangovers keep me from becoming a full-blown alcoholic

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. saraday

saraday 12oz Senior Member

saraday - Replied Mar 23, 2005

makeithappen: that IS dependancy..

i used to smoke all day, every day.. now that i limit myself i'm a lot more clearheadded..

which is a very good thing..

saraday - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

maybe it is dependancy and im just too blind to see it,i grew up around crack dealers and stick up kids soo i was smokin woolies before my balls dropped.just 2 years ago i realized what kind of life i was living and i didnt want to be a part of crime anymore..it just makes me think,what if i stayed in the burbs and went back to chicago,but then again i would have never discovered graff like i did in the slums,considering that is the only thing keeping me sane..but im glad i went through what i did,otherwise i would just be a stuck up kid in college up state...

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Mar 23, 2005

what do you know...zacko to the mother fuckin morris just got home from a night of drinking. I am drunk as hell and I felt like I had to drink extra because my bartender has pancreitis and can't drink....but he does let me stay there and drink as late as I want..........GO BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

did you block me on aim zack?>?

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Mar 23, 2005

I just got home from a nite of free stolen jamaican rum........but im dot nrunk

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Mar 23, 2005

i'm down.

passed out last night next to an empty bottle of red wine and an empty pint of whiskey.

disgusting combo and i been feeling it all day.

so yeah, like i said.

i'm down.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Mar 23, 2005

lately i havent had a drop of alcohol, but ive been a complete alcoholic since 2005 started. this is the longest ive gone without a drink since. every night before id stumble home drunk. yes, drunk is good.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Mar 23, 2005

Wine is great for getting boozed on the cheap.

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Mar 23, 2005

it's expensive in hong kong

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i havent had wine in years..never had a taste for it,i guess im just a beer person..

15. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout 12oz Junior Member

Kilgore Trout - Replied Mar 23, 2005

since i turned 21, four years ago, ive been drinking everynight. in fact, tonight i started a job being the door guy at the bar that i am at everynight. and tonite is the most sober ive been in weeks. so i guess since i work there now, i wanna stay clear-headed and not get drunk. but i am sure that will change once i feel comfortable working there.

Kilgore Trout - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: