12oz Book List

High Priest

Currently im reading:

- Men are from Mars, Women are from venus by Jhon Gray.

- Johnny Got his Gun by Dalton Trumbo.

- 777 And Other Qabalistic Writings of (And by) Aleister Crowley.

- PIHKAL : A Chemical Love Story by Alexander & Ann Shulgin.

Any ways there's a fairly large amount of users on here who'm im assuming read in there past time...any one reading anything good?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1984 for the 3984398th time... I'm trying to understand it more and more. And I never do finish this book at all.

But, The picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde.

Also i've been referred to read Animal Farm, which looks like to be next on my hit list.....

Oh and I think im gunna get this one book on bob marley I saw today.... it looks really good.

yall need to check out anything by chuck palhianuk (sp?) he's the guy who wrote "fight club." his shit is money as hell. the book "survivor" is even better and i have heard that "invisible monsters" is even better. i just bought "choke," but haven't started it yet. i'll let yall know how it goes.

Guest Stapler

Geisha by ?????? [about a japanese women who is kind of a prostitute]

The Things They Carried [about Vietnam soldiers stories...short but interesting]

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Stapler

Geisha by ?????? [about a japanese women who is kind of a prostitute]

"memoirs of a geisha"

arthur s. golden

geisha's arent prostitutes. theyre like an honorable dating service. they entertain. they also do the after-dinner-under-sheets-rodeo but that's not what it's all about.

animal farm

1984(great book)

blood of brothers- by steven kinzer*

twilight struggle (?)*

all the arry potter books(took all of 3 days)

*great books on the contra war and nicaraguan revolution

Guest ctrl+alt+del

:mad: :mad:

im still crawling through Grapes of Wrath. I have to read it for school, which makes it even harder. And the sun is shining. grrrr. then i have to answer a packet of questions and write an essay on a theme from the book. due september 4th.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

im still crawling through Grapes of Wrath. I have to read it for school, which makes it even harder. And the sun is shining. grrrr. then i have to answer a packet of questions and write an essay on a theme from the book. due september 4th.

ah....gotta love highschool....

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i'm also reading this book right now, but not for school. for some reason it was never assigned to me and i must say i've been missing out. i should have read it a long time ago. i can't believe you're having a hard time reaidng it, i find it incredibly interesting. now that i think of it, i might be willing to write that essay for you if we could sork out some sort of trade.

Archived